Brexit Taking Too Long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

Downing Street is coming under pressure to clarify when the UK will formally trigger its departure from the EU.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37082402

I say get on with it. I don't see why we have to waste time talking, dining, talking, more talking...
The British people have voted - we want to leave.
Let's put down the tea and biscuits and get out.

Werbung:
Tell me about it.
That's the problem with British politicians - we have to talk about something for 2 years. :mad:
I don't think they have that market cornered. If they were efficient they would be out of their phoney baloney jobs quickly and unable to skim the taxes. Can't have that.

I don't think they have that market cornered. If they were efficient they would be out of their phoney baloney jobs quickly and unable to skim the taxes. Can't have that.
We are a mockery to world politics.
You wouldn't think we used to rule a large amount of the world.
We're far too polite. I prefer brutal honesty and not faffing around.

but that need not take years.

It surely will take some time. During the time inside the EU many laws where changed and harmonized; there are plenty of international treaties between the EU and other states which will no longer effective as soon as GB is out (most of them will have to be renogiated); and so on...

It surely will take some time. During the time inside the EU many laws where changed and harmonized; there are plenty of international treaties between the EU and other states which will no longer effective as soon as GB is out (most of them will have to be renogiated); and so on...
I'm sure some renegotiating us needed for UK but how hard can this be ?

There is renegotiating and what we tend to do.
Let's talk for about 3-6 months then leave - simple. (y)

Brexit needs to be triggered to stop all these people trying to declare it illegal, null, and void. Then people can get on and deal with things. People are afraid of prices going up, but they would go up regardless as that's how economics works.

I feel most people have accepted it will happen, now May needs to do it, but I do understand it takes time to look at what needs to be negotiated and what are the best options. Trigger it and then start the negotiations before the end of the year I say.

Werbung:
There are solicitors exploring the legality of Brexit as I type - I just think these 'remainers' need to suck it up and accept they have lost.
It would be different if it was on the other foot - they are even asking for a 2nd Referendum! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back