Britain Evacuates Diplomats After Iran Embassy Attack

steveox

LONDON — Britain deepened Iran’s isolation on Wednesday by closing the vandalized British embassy in Tehran, withdrawing all its diplomats and ordering the Iranians to do the same at their London diplomatic mission within 48 hours, escalating the most serious rupture of relations in decades. At least three other European countries also moved to reduce diplomatic contacts with Iran.

The British measures were announced by Foreign Secretary William Hague a day after Iranian protesters shouting “Death to England” stormed the British Embassy compound and a diplomatic residence in Tehran, tearing down the Union Jack, smashing windows, defacing walls. setting a vehicle afire and briefly detaining six staff members. The attack appeared to be a state-sponsored protest against Britain’s tough new economic sanctions against Iran because of its suspect nuclear energy program

The attack was the most serious diplomatic breach since the traumatic assault on the American Embassy after Iran’s Islamic Revolution in 1979, and the reverberations quickly spread to other Western countries with embassies in Tehran. Norway announced Wednesday that it was temporarily closing its embassy, Germany and France said they were recalling their ambassadors for consultations and Italy said it was considering such a recall.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/01/world/middleeast/british-embassy-iran-diplomats-evacuated.html

Well Well,,See the Differance when a Conservitive leader in a crises like this? Remember 1979??? Liberal Jimmy Catrter put those Americans at risk he didnt even order an evacuation when Iran was uprising. The State dept knew this was gonna happen but Carter ignored it. Now just imagine if Jerry Ford was re-elected? IRAN would be in very deep dodo with Ford. Ford was a military man. Carter was a whimpy guy. Hes one of those liberals who didnt like Jews or refused to fight. You see just how stupid American voters are? They voted for an B.S lame dick candidate instead voting for principal who has experance Jerry Ford. These stupid liberal majority only cares about one thing is getting their Welfare and food stamps. Wanna see just how stupid American voters are? Read this

ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
WOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us, to help us.
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!
WOMEN: (chanting) Obama! Obama! Obama! (laughing)

ROGULSKI: Did you get an application to fill out yet?
WOMAN: I sure did. And I filled it out, and I am waiting to see what the results are going to be.
ROGULSKI: Will you know today how much money you're getting?
WOMAN: No, I won't, but I'm waiting for a phone call.
ROGULSKI: Where's the money coming from?
WOMAN: I believe it's coming from the City of Detroit or the state.
ROGULSKI: Where did they get it from?
WOMAN: Some funds that was forgiven (sic) by Obama.
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get the funds?
WOMAN: Obama getting the funds from... Ummm, I have no idea, to tell you the truth. He's the president.

See just how stupid they are? Thats why we have so many clowns in washington because the stupid voters put him in there. Liberals NEED THE TEA PARTY! Were like your Parents were doing it for your own good. Its these stupid fools who put clowns in washington Like Dodd,Barney Frank,Dick Gephardt,Pelosi,Boxer,Diane Feinstein.Harry Reid,Bill Clinton,Hillary Clinton,Anthony Weiner,Robert Byrd,Ted Kennedy and many more clowns.

Want to improve American voters? Change Election laws.

1. You must have an high school education
2. If your in active military duty
3. You must be employed

If youre on welfare,Food Stamps in a public housing program and you dont have these things above You cant vote.

Only exception is if youre over 55 or your disabled.

That would make America smart again

Werbung:

Thats a personal attack! But Im not talking about Obama,,,Back in 1979 we had the samething! But Carter didnt take care action soon enough. He should had pulled out the Diplomats,BUT HE DIDNT! But that result was Iranians took hostages for 444 days. Any Republucan would had pulled out those Diplomats like Jerry Ford would had done.

oooo wow , the horror...of course one of your brainless Barbie tea partners...Bachmann of course, said we should close ours in Iran. Of course she seems to not recall we have not had one since the late 79-80.

I am sure the people of North Ireland and Scotland where horrified to find out Obama said english not British.

Thats a personal attack! But Im not talking about Obama,,,Back in 1979 we had the samething! But Carter didnt take care action soon enough. He should had pulled out the Diplomats,BUT HE DIDNT! But that result was Iranians took hostages for 444 days. Any Republucan would had pulled out those Diplomats like Jerry Ford would had done.

Republicans would have ran away...I agree, they showed it in Lebanon

And at one time would you have liked them pulled out...( I am sure you think we have a star trek tractor beam or something)

oooo wow , the horror...of course one of your brainless Barbie tea partners...Bachmann of course, said we should close ours in Iran. Of course she seems to not recall we have not had one since the late 79-80.

Yes, Bachmann did make a huge gaffe. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/us-embassy-in-iran-michele-bachmanns-oops-moment/

But, how come you are so good at outlining R gaffes and calling Rs dumb, while ignoring D gaffes and believing them so intelligent?

I am sure the people of North Ireland and Scotland where horrified to find out Obama said english not British.

Wales and Scotland, not N.Ireland. So the argument is that Obama is Bachmann's equal ? Interresting...

But, how come you are so good at outlining R gaffes and calling Rs dumb, while ignoring D gaffes and believing them so intelligent?

Ingroup bias – the tendency for people to give preferential treatment to others they perceive to be members of their own groups.

Stereotyping – expecting a member of a group to have certain characteristics without having actual information about that individual.

Bandwagon effect – the tendency to do (or believe) things because many other people do (or believe) the same. Related to groupthink and herd behavior.

Confirmation bias – the tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions.

Republicans would have ran away...I agree, they showed it in Lebanon

And at one time would you have liked them pulled out...( I am sure you think we have a star trek tractor beam or something)

You might want to rexamine what actually took place surrounding these events.

Werbung:
Back