Bush: we aught to feel sorry for him.

Dante the Marxist

The poor guy...

He was just a random, simple minded, carefree, blissful guy, but dick cheney and other people who knew how to manipulate got thier talons into him. We should not blame him, but instead his administration. Bush, I am sorry that you will be unable to live a normal life. Kick Cheney's arse for me, will ya?

Werbung:
The poor guy...

He was just a random, simple minded, carefree, blissful guy, but dick cheney and other people who knew how to manipulate got thier talons into him. We should not blame him, but instead his administration. Bush, I am sorry that you will be unable to live a normal life. Kick Cheney's arse for me, will ya?

I tend to sympathize with that statement. I've done some reading on a few of the people in his cabinet and the more you delve into it, the more he looks like howdy doody, when you see Rove's and Cheney's and Rumsfields histories. That said, if he wasn't strong enough to be his own man, he should have never been anywhere near the Oval Office and I think he did a good job of proving that with his ventures previous to political life.

Back