BUSHCO: From Wearing-OUT U.S. Military, To DESTROYING It!

Mr. Shaman

"By deliberately provoking an Iranian retaliation to U.S. military actions, the neoconservatives will knowingly sacrifice much or all of the Fifth Fleet. This will culminate in a new Pearl Harbor that will create the right political environment for total war against Iran, and expanded military actions in the Persian Gulf region."

dubyacard.jpg

Werbung:
Interesting Shaman. You wouldnt happen to know a guy named Berreal would you?
While I sincerely hope that armed conflict can be avoided with Iran. Even with the current state of in some's opinion an overworked military. I would gladly bet you all of 9Sublime's CD collection in a battle between the US Navy 5th fleet and any Iranian naval force. Anti-ship cruise missles are always a concern. One can ask the British about the hard lessons they learned in the Falklands concerning this. Know this, if Iran were to fire upon the US navy first, it would come at a very high cost to Iran. More than I think they are willing to pay.

Werbung:
Know this, if Iran were to fire upon the US navy first, it would come at a very high cost to Iran. More than I think they are willing to pay.
Agreed!!

BUT.....the point of the article was about...."The Bush administration has covered up and ignored dissenting Pentagon war games analysis that suggests an attack on Iran's nuclear or military facilities...."

This article was hardly suggesting that the issue was Preemptive Striking by Iran. It was referring to the U.S. Military's real-world analysis of our Preemptive Striking Iran.....and, how it would be a serious (and, more-than-likely unnecessary) couse-of-action.....and, how the Bush-Admin would prefer the public DOESN'T hear about the result of that analysis!

It's lookin' like Lil' Dumbya wants to go-out, just like his Daddy.......

"Bush Senior went into Somalia with 20 thousand US troops in December, 1992 when he had been defeated in his re-election bid by Bill Clinton and was a lame-duck President. Why such a major overseas undertaking by an outgoing president was a question that perplexed many. His excuse was that US was in Somalia on a humanitarian mission to beef up the UN effort to stave off a bloodbath from civil war and anarchy. The real mission for Bush Senior was something else. He went in there to save the interest of US oil giants from his native Texas."

.......all-the-while the public-perception is that Bill Clinton "...got us into Somalia." :rolleyes:

Back