C Lo Green outrages Lennon fans

dogtowner

Staff member
changes lyric to "Imagine"

was "no religion too"
now "all religions true"

don't know who this guy is but he was singing on the NYE show on NBC

Green, who sang the song on NBC's New Year's Eve broadcast from Times Square, responded to criticism about the alteration by tweeting "Yo I meant no disrespect by changing the lyric guys! I was trying to say a world were u could believe what u wanted that's all." He responded directly to other angry Lennon fans on Twitter, but has since deleted all of the tweets.

I guess C didn't get the memo from the left regarding the party line on religion. Believing is only bad and all are equally bad (except for anything Judeo-Christian which is far worse).

Werbung:
changes lyric to "Imagine"

was "no religion too"
now "all religions true"

don't know who this guy is but he was singing on the NYE show on NBC

I guess C didn't get the memo from the left regarding the party line on religion. Believing is only bad and all are equally bad (except for anything Judeo-Christian which is far worse).

so lets see, he completely changes the meaning of the song...Lennon fans of course dont like it when you take one of his best songs and say the exact opposite of what the writer wanted...But somehow you can make it about bashing the left...

so lets see, he completely changes the meaning of the song...Lennon fans of course dont like it when you take one of his best songs and say the exact opposite of what the writer wanted...But somehow you can make it about bashing the left...

completely ? with two words ? no. not even close. and yes your hyperbole validates my point.

Werbung:
Back