Cable news ratings dip

Werbung:
http://www.businessinsider.com/cable-news-primetime-ratings-april-fox-news-cnn-msnbc-2017-5

Most unusual.

So is it people not switching with Bill-o gone, tired of the whining on the left, neither, both or other?
The Nose-Pin Zone

Jurinalists all belong to the same superficially educated clique. Whether they pretend to be Liberal or Conservative, they are incompetent representatives of any kind of realistic and rational politics. Anyone who doesn't look to them as mentors would realize they have a 6th Grader's knowledge of grammar, logic, and history. The same grammatical-monstrosity fads echo from one end of the spectrum to the other. That ought to be a clue.

What if they all spoke with a Boston accent? Would their gullible viewers just pick one Bostonian clique over the other, or would they see through the media muddle, as their formerly captive audience seems to be doing now? A link is merely part of a chain that shackles the mind to the mindless. Jurinalists spurt out trickle-down information. Any poster who thinks he is backed up by these media celebrities' wealth and reputation has blowhards as his tailwind.

Jurinalists all belong to the same superficially educated clique..... etc. etc. etc.

The Parochial Perspective?

Why so bleak? One assumes the advice is not to live in blissful ignorance and allow the back garden to become your entirety, no polluted thoughts of the outside world to pass the garden gate! Shame on you! Vexation is life and chaos is vibrancy and stench is melody and the Jurinalist is the purveyor of this pandorian mix. No. Strive to allow the whole stench in let it envelope you so you can wallow for a time in its aromas its flavours its muskiness. Then once you have been seduced by its totality endeavour to unravel the delicacies of the individual scents, uncover their seductive charms and lures, distinguish the fleeting lure of top note drill down to the lingering base note that fixes you with its permanence. You will enjoy these scents more and they will last longer once you know how to understand the perfumed layering of the Jurinalist.

Werbung:
While most journalists are talking heads it's a broad brush to make that apply to all, sage.
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

I wish I didn't have to use a broad brush. I wish I had a whole gallon of paint to hurl in their faces and make them look like the painted clowns they really are. They all come from the same slurping bootlicking conformist class, so your judging tactic of limited condemnation doesn't work in their case. You may as well say, "Not all midgets are short."

Jurinalists, who treat the public like a pay toiler, are inferior people in superior positions. If you are desperately looking for someone to talk you down, you're lowering yourself and wasting your time. If you feel empowered by the pumped-up prestige of their profession, blowhards are your tailwind.

In this terminally decadent era, anyone who gets paid to write, broadcast, or lecture is of the same ilk as those who get paid to have sex.

Back