Cain accused of sexual harassment, but anonymously, with no details, no evidence?

Little-Acorn

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67194.html

Is there any evidence that Cain has done anything at all, besides the anonymous testimony from Democrats who want to politically defeat him?

And these people are saying that he did 1/100 of what Bill Clinton did? I thought that, according to Democrats, that QUALIFIED a man to be president, not disqualified.

BTW, what exactly is a "physical gesture that is not sexual in nature but disturbs" a woman?

Are they accusing him of (gasp) winking at someone????

Get a rope.....!!

These people are really desperate. It's starting to sound like Herman Cain is for-real, if they are so scared of him that they feel they must pull this sort of thing on him.

Cain has flatly denied any such wrongdoing, and pointed out that investigations of some allegations that were made against him 15 years ago found them baseless.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...harge_totally_baseless_and_totally_false.html

Werbung:
Typical left wing action. Their motto is after all 'the ends justify the means.'

These absurd allegations against Cain sure sound just like at crazy bi*ch Anita Hill and her lies against Justice Thomas.

The left HATES all non-lib blacks and any of them who wish to attain high office must be destroyed. And, of course they are Uncle Toms.

It's just a matter of time before we find out what the allegations from 15 years ago, were. And what the investigation's conclusions were.

All we know now, is that he "made gestures" that "were not overtly sexual in nature", but which "made the women uncomfortable".

Sounds sort of like they wore high-heeled shoes in his presence.

Off with his head!!!

NBC confirms one Cain accuser received cash settlement
By NBC's Chuck Todd, Lisa Myers, and Domenico Montanaro

NBC News has confirmed that one woman received a settlement from the National Restaurant Association after complaining about inappropriate sexual conduct by Herman Cain.

NBC News is not disclosing the name of the woman nor characterizing who she is.

Cain denied the allegations, saying on FOX this morning he was "falsely accused." "I have never sexually harassed anyone, anyone," he said, "and absolutely, these are false accusations."

Despite being the chief executive officer of the National Restaurant Association, he said he was unaware of any settlement with the accusers, though he didn't deny it.

"If the restaurant association did a settlement, I wasn't even aware of it," he claimed, "and I hope it wasn't for much. If there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers at the restaurant association."

And Guess what The Media wasnt late for this one why? HES A REPUBLICAN!! Now Remember Bill Clintons whitewater scandal? The Media didnt report it until after he was elected 6 months onto office. Bill Clinton had this scandal 2 years before he campaign for president. And Remember Paula Jones,,She claim Bill Clinton of sexual harassment when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas. Again the Media ignored it when he was campaigning for president. And Bill Clintons sex scandal with Monica Lewinsky affair when he was campaigning for president again the Media ignored it prior 2 weeks he was getting sworn in for second term then they report it. And get this,, When George Bush was campaigning for president 3 Days prior to Election day the Boston Globe reported his DWI arrest. And When George Bush campaigning for president again Dan Rather reported his false AWOL Memo on George Bush to try get Kerry elected. And Remember these from OBAMA?

This was Record back in 2006. And the Media knew about it and failed to report it til after Obama had enough electoral votes to get him Nominated in the Primary. Why didnt the Media play this video after Obama Anounced his Candidacy for President? THEY VERY LIBERAL THATS WHY!! They do anything to Damage republicans when theyre running for office. But when Democrats run for office its Shhhh Hush Hush,, Until after they get in office then you report it.

The left is scared to death of Cain. Anyone can accuse you of anything without it being true. Happens every day by shysters. The left is bankrupt. A political party that is this weak makes America a weaker nation. Sad.

the good news is that those old media are dying. cutbacks are common and eventually there is nothing left to cut except the lights when they shutter the joint.

a little more information

Van Susteren asked what Cain did that led to the accusation. There were reportedly more than one accusations in the complaint, but Cain said he recalled just one incident. "She was in my office one day, and I made a gesture saying -- and I was standing close to her -- and I made a gesture saying you are the same height as my wife. And I brought my hand up to my chin saying, 'My wife comes up to my chin.'" At that point, Cain gestured with his flattened palm near his chin. "And that was put in there [the complaint] as something that made her uncomfortable," Cain said, "something that was in the sexual harassment charge."

Van Susteren asked whether the woman complained at the time. "I can't recall any comment that she made, positive or negative."
Cain also offered new information about the settlement of the case. Politico, which broke the sexual harassment allegation story, said that the woman received a money settlement "in the five-figure range." When van Susteren asked about that, Cain said, "My general counsel said this started out where she and her lawyer were demanding a huge financial settlement…I don't remember a number…But then he said because there was no basis for this, we ended up settling for what would have been a termination settlement." When van Susteren asked how much money was involved, Cain said. "Maybe three months' salary. I don't remember. It might have been two months. I do remember my general counsel saying we didn't pay all of the money they demanded."

clearly he's a fiend :rolleyes:

First he lied completely and now he's slowly remembering. haha

The Repubs should be thankful cause he would've lost all 50 states if he got nominated.

all you little drones crying about the left...forgetting that you know there are a whole bunch of people on the right, called the other candidates who also would like to use this..
"Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee said he could "almost guarantee" that the recent Politico story about sexual harassment allegations against Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain came from information leaked by another GOP campaign.

I smell a Rove

The left did not make up that the claims where made, or that they paid them in a settlement..

DO you believe Obama really thinks there was 57 states?

Or just could not have a good comeback for the fact that poor little Cain could have a major issue on his hands.//

Obama is stupid. He called the Premier of Canada "The President of Canada". They don't have a President and never have. When is Obama going to release his college grades and test scores?

Werbung:
Back