CaLiCo is Growing!

GenSeneca

For those who don't know, CaLiCo is an acronym that stands for Capitalist, Libertarian, Conservative. If you also stand for these things, or would just like to learn more, then we invite you to become part of our group.

I created CaLiCo in 2006 to explain my political beliefs. Like ingredients on food labels, I arranged the words from greatest to least. First and foremost, I am a Capitalist, an uncompromising Ayn Rand style Laissez Faire Capitalist.

My Libertarian and Conservative beliefs compliment my Capitalist beliefs and wherever there are conflicts, Capitalism wins. Overall, I believe individual rights are the only legitimate rights, that rights are freedoms of action that impose no obligations on others, that governments only legitimate role is to protect our rights and very little else.

Socially, I'm a Libertarian; live however you please, so long as you do not violate my rights, to each his own. Regarding fiscal concerns and the institutions and traditions that founded our country, I am a staunch Conservative; our country needs to get its financial house in order, begin reducing our deficits and debt, and there needs to be a revival in Washington where respect for, and adherence to, our nations constitution is concerned.

So to those interested, the CaLiCo group can now be found on Facebook as well as here at the HOP. If you are interested in joining the CaLiCo group in either place, check the links below.

The CaLiCo group on Facebook

The CaLiCo group on the HOP
(Just PM me and I'll send you an invite)

The CaLiCo group is the largest group here at the HOP, help me to make it the largest group on Facebook as well!

Werbung:
Werbung:
Interestingly enough Larry Craig's cat was a Calico. No relationship to your group I'm sure.

Oh... that's not Larry's leg.

Back