California Is Now World's 5th Largest Economy, Surpasses UK

PLC1

Staff member
[h=1]California Is Now World's 5th Largest Economy, Surpasses UK[/h]
The data demonstrate the sheer immensity of California's economy, home to nearly 40 million people, a thriving technology sector in Silicon Valley, the world's entertainment capital in Hollywood and the nation's salad bowl in the Central Valley agricultural heartland. It also reflects a substantial turnaround since the Great Recession.

The demise of the Golden State has because of its illegals and its liberal politics has been highly exaggerated.

Werbung:
Why does California rely so heavily on federal funds to keep a float?
Politifact:
California’s give and take

In January 2017, the California Legislative Analyst’s Office said by several measures California is, indeed, a donor state, but just barely. It receives $0.99 in federal expenditures per dollar of taxes paid, which is below the national average return for states of $1.22 per dollar paid, according to its review of a 2015 New York Comptroller study.

The feds can keep their 99 cents, and California will keep their dollar. Sounds about even to me.

Yeah ....

There is nothing more "Alt" than considering Politifact actual fact.

Want you try some other "Alt" sites like Snopes, Democratic Underground, the Onion, Raw Sewage, etc.
Where do you get your "real" facts? Is it Brietbart? Perhaps the World Net Daily? How about Infowars? where?

Where do you get your "real" facts? Is it Brietbart? Perhaps the World Net Daily? How about Infowars? where?
Let me ask you this .....

What would happen to California if it received no federal funding?

You and I both know the economy would crash.

And, we don't need any "news" source to tell us that.

HAving Just return from CALifornia I think the state is ding well. SAn Francisco and SAN JOSE ARE EXPANDING> WHETHER THEY ARE LARGER THAN EUROPE I Do noT know but there is less equality between the Poor (BLACKS)and rich (WHITES) than in EURPE. I WAS TREATED WELL BY ALL RACES AND ENJOY MY STAY

HAving Just return from CALifornia I think the state is ding well. SAn Francisco and SAN JOSE ARE EXPANDING> WHETHER THEY ARE LARGER THAN EUROPE I Do noT know but there is less equality between the Poor (BLACKS)and rich (WHITES) than in EURPE. I WAS TREATED WELL BY ALL RACES AND ENJOY MY STAY
Uhm .....OK

You had a good Marxist experience?

TEaxas I am not SURE IT WAS A MARXIST EXPERIENCE. AUSTRALIA IS closer to that > I HAVE BEEN TO MARXIST COUNTRIES RUSSIA CHINA AND VEITNAM AND THE EXPERIENCE WAS DIFFERET> FOR EXAMPLE MEDICINE IS CHEAP R FREE IN THESE COUNTRIES> IN THE USA SOME PILLS COST $400)> THERE ARE POOR AND HOMELESS IN ALL COUNTRIES BUT THE NUMBER SLEEPING ROUGH IN SAN FRANSICO IS VERY HIGH>CALIFORNIA MAY BE MORE LIBERAL THAN OTHER AMERICAN STATES BUT IT IS NOT MARXIST. THROUGH few own homes many own cars and the freeways are extensive. WHItes mainly attend BASEBAll and ICE HOCKEY but blacks may attend other sports. THE CALIFORNIA governor attend PRotests by the poor but TRum dose not . HE IS MORE LIKE PURTIN in this respect.

Attachments

• ICe Hockey San jose 2018.jpg
    ICe Hockey San jose 2018.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1
TEaxas I am not SURE IT WAS A MARXIST EXPERIENCE. AUSTRALIA IS closer to that > I HAVE BEEN TO MARXIST COUNTRIES RUSSIA CHINA AND VEITNAM AND THE EXPERIENCE WAS DIFFERET> FOR EXAMPLE MEDICINE IS CHEAP R FREE IN THESE COUNTRIES> IN THE USA SOME PILLS COST $400)> THERE ARE POOR AND HOMELESS IN ALL COUNTRIES BUT THE NUMBER SLEEPING ROUGH IN SAN FRANSICO IS VERY HIGH>CALIFORNIA MAY BE MORE LIBERAL THAN OTHER AMERICAN STATES BUT IT IS NOT MARXIST. THROUGH few own homes many own cars and the freeways are extensive. WHItes mainly attend BASEBAll and ICE HOCKEY but blacks may attend other sports. THE CALIFORNIA governor attend PRotests by the poor but TRum dose not . HE IS MORE LIKE PURTIN in this respect.
Obviously ....

You have not been here to America.

Although some of your comment about the US is correct, most is way off.

Werbung:
Let me ask you this .....

What would happen to California if it received no federal funding?

You and I both know the economy would crash.

And, we don't need any "news" source to tell us that.
If California received no federal funding for anything, and continued to send the same amount back to Washington, it would seriously impact the economy, yes.
If California received no federal funding, and did not send anything back to Washington, it would experience a net gain.
If California were to secede and become once again the Bear Flag Republic, it would be a wealthy nation with the fifth largest economy in the world and a higher per capita GDP than the remainder of he United States.

Back