Can American conservatives stop defending the Monarchy?

Starcastle1958

I know that libtards are race obsessed they will always be it is a part of their sick demented immoral ideology.

That said the libtard bashing of the British crown and the British empire presents an opportunity to defend our country. Libtards talk as if the USA invented the concept of slavery. So while the typical use of race makes conservatives want to argue this is not the time.

1. The monarchy is an abomination. Conservatives claim(They don't) they support liberty and small government so why in the hell support monarchists? We rejected the monarchy at our country's founding so why give any support for any monarchy anywhere else? The very nothing that one family gets extreme privilege and wealth and protection just based on their birth is what we have fought against. Stop defending it!

2. Let others take some flak for slavery. Britain and Spain were the ones who colonized the new world and brought black slaves from Africa. They did this for almost 150 years before we even became a country. It is about time libtards here acknowledged this. So when Don Lemon demands reparations from the UK let him. Of course it is always about victimization and hand outs but let them exercise their stupidity against somebody else.

Werbung:
you sound like you are obsessed with race, you keep bringing it up. Of course its part of your sick demented immoral ideology.

who says the US invented slavery? list names and proof.

you sound like you are obsessed with race, you keep bringing it up. Of course its part of your sick demented immoral ideology.

who says the US invented slavery? list names and proof.

Yeah you demturds are not all about race all the time. An ID to vote is "Jim Eagle"!

2/3 of democracies on earth have ID laws though.
https://www.nccivitas.org/civitas-review/fact-check-international-voter-id-laws/

Proof? The 1619 project.

The 1619 Project is a long-form journalism endeavor developed by Nikole Hannah-Jones, writers from The New York Times, and The New York Times Magazine which "aims to reframe the country's history by placing the consequences of slavery and the contributions of Black Americans at the very center of the United States' national narrative."[1]

It's opinion. I did not say that somebody actually said, reported or taught that the USA invented slavery. They want to make people think that. That black slavery was something particular to our experience. We were not a country until 1776 so let's start the 1619 project!

You tards are so pathetic I start a thread bashing conservatives and you get mad.

Yeah you demturds are not all about race all the time. An ID to vote is "Jim Eagle"!

https://www.nccivitas.org/civitas-review/fact-check-international-voter-id-laws/

Proof? The 1619 project.

It's opinion. I did not say that somebody actually said, reported or taught that the USA invented slavery. They want to make people think that. That black slavery was something particular to our experience. We were not a country until 1776 so let's start the 1619 project!

You tards are so pathetic I start a thread bashing conservatives and you get mad.

so you posted "libtards talk" and when I ask which ones you then claim its merely an opinion with no facts behind it?
hahahhaah
hahahahah
hahah
moron right winger who makes up "facts" about people because you hate them. lol

"they" want you to believe that? who is "they"? i'd ask you to name names but you're too stupid to do that. lol

you are so stupid. but amusing!

ps - i'm not "mad". i'm laughing at you.
god you're stupid. lol

keep posting, so I can keep laughing.

starcastle: "Libtards talk as if the USA invented the concept of slavery"

also you: "I did not say that somebody actually said, reported or taught that the USA invented slaver"

so they "talk" but no one actually said anything?
hahahaha
hahahah

you make yourself look stupid :)

so you posted "libtards talk" and when I ask which ones you then claim its merely an opinion with no facts behind it?
hahahhaah
hahahahah
hahah
moron right winger who makes up "facts" about people because you hate them. lol

"they" want you to believe that? who is "they"? i'd ask you to name names but you're too stupid to do that. lol

you are so stupid. but amusing!

ps - i'm not "mad". i'm laughing at you.
god you're stupid. lol

keep posting, so I can keep laughing.

I gave you link ass. Want another?

The 1619 Project: How Slavery Has Defined America Today | MSNBC​

Our entire country today, now is "defined" by slavery? Something that started 150 years before we were even a country? According to your hero liars at MSNBC

How many black Americans know what the 3/5 rule is? What it really was? Yes you hateful America hating pieces of shit push a narrative and that is not hard to prove.

I started threads about race and you made an ass of yourself on them. I proved how anybody no matter color, national origin, religion or ethnicity can succeed in this country and do and it pissed you and Boris off. Why wouldn't you celebrate that and thank me?

This is the same poster who said I proved nothing when I produced a link using US census data that showed 28(28!), non white ethnic groups that had higher household incomes than whites.

To the idiot American haters. So? America still racist!

So what neighborhood in Port-au-Prince do you live in Casper?👻

portrait-of-a-mentally-retarded-man-picture-id1406375223

Our entire country today, now is "defined" by slavery? Something that started 150 years before we were even a country? According to your hero liars at MSNBC

How many black Americans know what the 3/5 rule is? What it really was? Yes you hateful America hating pieces of shit push a narrative and that is not hard to prove.

I started threads about race and you made an ass of yourself on them. I proved how anybody no matter color, national origin, religion or ethnicity can succeed in this country and do and it pissed you and Boris off. Why wouldn't you celebrate that and thank me?

which links says america INVENTED slavery, moron?

quote the exact words. lol.

bet you can't.

because you're a moron :)

This is the same poster who said I proved nothing when I produced a link using US census data that showed 28(28!), non white ethnic groups that had higher household incomes than whites.

To the idiot American haters. So? America still racist!

So what neighborhood in Port-au-Prince do you live in Casper?👻

portrait-of-a-mentally-retarded-man-picture-id1406375223

the fact that whites aren't the highest income 'ethnic group" doesn't prove there isn't racism against OTHER ethnic groups.

were whites the lowest? no? you mean other ethnic groups made less money? hmmm...

my god you're stupid. lol

a country CAN BE "defined by slavery" and not "invent slavery"
two totally different concepts.

you make morons look smart :)

Proof? The 1619 project.

Youre a nasty piece of work son.
Youve got some hate and venom stored to the point its belching out like lava. Whats with all the childish names?
You profess how much you post truths etc then lower yourself to childish name fabrication. Do you get a buzz in the loins from that? You and old thingo must be clones or joined at the hip or something.

Grow up.

Werbung:
which links says america INVENTED slavery, moron?

quote the exact words. lol.

bet you can't.

because you're a moron :)

Why does it have to be literal? This is a political opinion thread.

You tards want Americans to feel like shit about our nation on race when we are the most diverse nation in the history of earth. The MSNBC video makes that obvious. The 1619 project makes that obvious.

Blacks cannot succeed in America because some ancestor was a slave in 1620! What idiot believes that?

Last edited:
Back