Capitalism works for Capitalists.

manolete

Those who really believe that capitalism works or is the solution to all economic problems ,really can't get out of AYN RAND propaganda literature.

Putting money to work simply to create more money ,only works for those with money . But capital by definition, must be invested and must grow ,in order to remain capital and not savings.

What this means is that it must be invested to obtain ever greater yields and this usually results in the workers and small farmers receiving less for their productivity.

The only standard any economic system can be judged by is: will it help the people? Will it create wealth for the majority ? Will it improve living standards for the masses or will it create a small class of economic parasites looking for opportunities to exploit the powerless?

That's what you have to consider.
But I do approve of private property and family owned businesses, because they are better managed enterprises. And usually treat the workers fairly.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Those who really believe that capitalism works or is the solution to all economic problems ,really can't get out of AYN RAND propaganda literature.

Putting money to work simply to create more money ,only works for those with money . But capital by definition, must be invested and must grow ,in order to remain capital and not savings.

What this means is that it must be invested to obtain ever greater yields and this usually results in the workers and small farmers receiving less for their productivity.

The only standard any economic system can be judged by is: will it help the people? Will it create wealth for the majority ? Will it improve living standards for the masses or will it create a small class of economic parasites looking for opportunities to exploit the powerless?

That's what you have to consider.
But I do approve of private property and family owned businesses, because they are better managed enterprises. And usually treat the workers fairly.

So, if I understand, capitalism is bad, but it's the best we've got ..... I think Churchill said the same thing about democracy.

"The only standard any economic system can be judged by is: will it help the people?" so it would appear that its just a matter of which oeople to you. The capitalist who invests or the people who do... nothing ?

"The only standard any economic system can be judged by is: will it help the people?" so it would appear that its just a matter of which oeople to you. The capitalist who invests or the people who do... nothing ?

HEY! You're not supposed to ask the tough questions!

Well, the people who do nothing of course .....

I mean, anyone else who works hard to achieve success are really just evil greedy old white men, right ....

Accept not all of them are white ...... But, their still greedy old men!

Accept the ones that are successful women .....

Well ...... they are ALL evil ......:eek:

"The capitalist who invests or the people who do... nothing ?[/quote]"

Since when do the people do nothing. Does the small farmer do nothing,does the machinest do nothing?
Does the investor who calls his hedge fund manager or clicks an order on line and makes millions ;what does he do?

The jealousy and malcontent of Leftist .....

It would be laughable if the reality wasn't so dangerous.

nothing to laugh at...the joke is really on you ,because of the kind of country the usa has become.
try reading something about the French revolution. or any revolution. And yes, It can happen right here .

nothing to laugh at...the joke is really on you ,because of the kind of country the usa has become.
try reading something about the French revolution. or any revolution. And yes, It can happen right here .

Sorry ... you're taking grains of sand and making mountains out of them.

Suppose you tell us just exactly "the kind of country the usa has become."

Sorry ... you're taking grains of sand and making mountains out of them.

Suppose you tell us just exactly "the kind of country the usa has become."

Every nation must have a social structure of some type ,in order to remain viable .
In the usa ,this consisted primarily in customs and traditions, founded upon European values of hardwork and thrift. It also included some ethical stuff such as community involvement and helping others in need if posiible.
All that has changed and now the masses simply rely on an incompetent governmental structure to sustain them .
The usa, which at one time stood on the pillars of "SACRED OAK ",has allowed parasites and vermin to chew and gnaw away at the social foundations of this country. The best evidence one can draw to is a surplus population of 90 million citizens , taking advantage of the more eminent and qualified in society to order to exploit them.
All chewing away at the fundamental social structure of this nation.
The richest nation on earth cannot for long sustain this huge surplus population without eventually disintegrating into chaos.
And now what we have, is this huge building, this large edifice standing on nothing but pecky wood .
And this, with termites eating away at the once great pillars of SOLID OAK ,while still standing, is nothing but a rotting edifice and all that remains is for someone to kick in the front door and the whole rotting structure will come collapsing down.
And I believe for certain that global warming and the resulting climate change will be the final blow.

Every nation must have a social structure of some type ,in order to remain viable .
In the usa ,this consisted primarily in customs and traditions, founded upon European values of hardwork and thrift. It also included some ethical stuff such as community involvement and helping others in need if posiible.
All that has changed and now the masses simply rely on an incompetent governmental structure to sustain them .
The usa, which at one time stood on the pillars of "SACRED OAK ",has allowed parasites and vermin to chew and gnaw away at the social foundations of this country. The best evidence one can draw to is a surplus population of 90 million citizens , taking advantage of the more eminent and qualified in society to order to exploit them.
All chewing away at the fundamental social structure of this nation.
The richest nation on earth cannot for long sustain this huge surplus population without eventually disintegrating into chaos.
And now what we have, is this huge building, this large edifice standing on nothing but pecky wood .
And this, with termites eating away at the once great pillars of SOLID OAK ,while still standing, is nothing but a rotting edifice and all that remains is for someone to kick in the front door and the whole rotting structure will come collapsing down.
And I believe for certain that global warming and the resulting climate change will be the final blow.

Interesting .... I don't necessarily disagree with your observation, but how do you get from there to revolution? Isn't it true that there must be an aggrieved party in order to create the revolutionary climate? Who do you propose is 'aggrevied'? Surely, not the 90 million living on welfare. Those who are forced to foot the bill? While they might complain about how they're paying all the bills, who are they going to revolt against?

Interesting .... I don't necessarily disagree with your observation, but how do you get from there to revolution? Isn't it true that there must be an aggrieved party in order to create the revolutionary climate? Who do you propose is 'aggrevied'? Surely, not the 90 million living on welfare. Those who are forced to foot the bill? While they might complain about how they're paying all the bills, who are they going to revolt against?

you can't be serious,can you?

read what I write .

Not even the richest nation on earth cannot for long sustain a surplus population of useless eaters . Where do you think this 90 million or so will go once their benefits are ended and can no longer purchase necessities of life?

They will enter the food closets of those who have food.
You can't control 90 million hungry people;anarchy will reign as it did in france ,resulting in the rise of the Jacobins and blood in the streets.
Does the word guillotine ring a bell?

Werbung:
you can't be serious,can you?

read what I write .

Not even the richest nation on earth cannot for long sustain a surplus population of useless eaters . Where do you think this 90 million or so will go once their benefits are ended and can no longer purchase necessities of life?

They will enter the food closets of those who have food.
You can't control 90 million hungry people;anarchy will reign as it did in france ,resulting in the rise of the Jacobins and blood in the streets.
Does the word guillotine ring a bell?

Since our economy seems well able to absorb those 90 million, I think the chances of revolution are remote.

Back