Caucasus Islamists show Moscow, Obama zombies what real terrorism is

Revere

Not crosshairs on a map. Not a bunch of guys in trailer parks in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio who dress up like soldiers and play with guns. Not American citizens who are your political opponents and attend rallies to oppose your policies.

You idiots.

Props to Islamists everywhere who always manage to put terrorism into context and perspective.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...mbers-Moscow-kill-30-attacks-tube-trains.html

Hunt for 'Black Widow' terror gang after female suicide bombers kill at least 38 in bomb attacks on Moscow trains
By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 7:04 PM on 29th March 2010

Comments (182)
Add to My Stories

Two bombs, 40mins apart, detonated during morning rush hour
At least 37 people dead, 65 injured
No group claims responsibility so far. Rouble falls
Police in Moscow were tonight searching for female accomplices of two women suicide bombers who killed at least 37 people and injured 65 by targeting two packed tube trains during the busy rush hour.

Analysis of CCTV footage inside the Red Arrow underground trains of the two suicide bombers has revealed they were accompanied by two other women.

Their faces were not destroyed in the explosion, increasing the chance of successfully identifying them, and video from other cameras in Moscow Metro stations has also helped identify the faces of the two women who accompanied them and a man.

President Dmitry Medvedev declared Russia would act 'without compromise' to root out terrorists as he ordered airports to be put on alert and security to be stepped up throughout the country.

The two bombs are the worst attack on the Russian capital for six years and no group has yet claimed responsibility.

But suspicion has fallen on Muslim militants from the North Caucasus, where the Kremlin is fighting a growing Islamist insurgency spreading from Chechnya to neighbouring Dagestan and Ingushetia.

article-1261502-08EA7E3E000005DC-677_634x373.jpg

article-1261502-08EA5CB6000005DC-127_634x418.jpg

Werbung:
Oh, I am sure the murderers were right wing fanatical Christians. They kill in the name of God every day. They are much more dangerous than the poor helpless Muslims.

....so thinks the liberal....

Oh, I am sure the murderers were right wing fanatical Christians. They kill in the name of God every day. They are much more dangerous than the poor helpless Muslims.

....so thinks the liberal....

Religious crazies are just religious crazies, the denomination is irrelevant. Any abortion doctors been killed lately?

of course you dismiss them after all , when was the last time we heard some militia in Michigan connected to a bombing that killed hundreds....wait....umm yea.

But don't worry you can deflect this by pointing out some other attack in Russia...of course you say nothing about the one planned in the US...

But I am sure you have done your resurch on the issues of Georgia, Ingushetia and the factors behind them, how they have Islam actually only hijacked a war that was already going...I am sure you have never bothered to care about them, aside from now that it suits your needs. I am sure you have no idea how these wars actually have large impacts on US Security....All you know is, some Christan nuts where going to kill lots of people because they hate the government....you know your type of people....and you need to deflect from this story. Also I am sure you will never bother to check to see if what Russia says happened....realy is what happened...if you looked at history you would know that this war and the terror attacks have often not been what they appeared....

of course you dismiss them after all , when was the last time we heard some militia in Michigan connected to a bombing that killed hundreds....wait....umm yea...

I know you libs see no difference between fanatical Christians and Muslims. Right? In fact, many liberals are much more afraid of Christians than Muslims. Right?

You guys believe the profound words of Fat & Dumb Rosie...

And Tim McVeigh was as much a Christian as YOU!

* Islamists kill 10's of thousands since 9/11 - Christians kill 3, but libs are much more concerned about Christians. Libs hate Christians. Why?

o The 9/11 attacks, 2001,

o The Bali bombing, 2002.

o The Madrid bombings, 2004.

o The Beslan massacre, 2004.

o The London bombings, 2005.

squaremedhhf-vi.gif

I know you libs see no difference between fanatical Christians and Muslims. Right? In fact, many liberals are much more afraid of Christians than Muslims. Right?

You guys believe the profound words of Fat & Dumb Rosie...

And Tim McVeigh was as much a Christian as YOU!

* Islamists kill 10's of thousands since 9/11 - Christians kill 3, but libs are much more concerned about Christians. Libs hate Christians. Why?

o The 9/11 attacks, 2001,

o The Bali bombing, 2002.

o The Madrid bombings, 2004.

o The Beslan massacre, 2004.

o The London bombings, 2005.

Who is in whose backyard? Who meddles in whose affairs?

What if China parked a destroyer in Boston Harbor? Would you be okay with that?

We mess with them, then are surprised when there is blow back. Well, not me.

Who is in whose backyard? Who meddles in whose affairs?

What if China parked a destroyer in Boston Harbor? Would you be okay with that?

We mess with them, then are surprised when there is blow back. Well, not me.

Why do libs always change the subject when the lose the arguement?

Werbung:
Why do libs always change the subject when the lose the arguement?

why do you pretend Christians are not Christians when the do something wrong..But Muslims are always Muslims when they do the same thing?

I fear the ones that are more likely to kill me, and that would be right wing types...there are alot more in the US then Al Quida. The only difference between the 2 groups, is this one got stopped early. Also you most likey support them don't you?

Back