Chick-Fil-A--Watch Liberals Try To Utterly Destroy Anyone Who Disagrees

Johnny Tremain

The CEO of Chick-Fil-A is a good a decent man--who--when asked, said he thought marriage was between a man and a woman.

He did not carry a sign nor initiate the question.

BUT LIBERALS WANT HIM TO DIE NOW
AND DESTROY HIS COMPANY.

When I say Liberals are NAZIS--this is why.
They want to SILENCE any opposition.

And--look into the "Night of the Long Knives"--where Ernst Rohm and the original Nazi crowd were all murdered by Hitler and Himmler at a man-boy orgy at Rohm's home.
Curious. There were TONS of gays in the Nazi crowd. Merely a fact.

Werbung:
The head of Public Relations of Chick-Fil-A, after being in that position 29 years, died today.
The Left will be rejoicing and throwing parties.
They will wish death upon anyone who dares disagree with their dogma on marriage between any two animate objects.

Left Wingers have killed many in recent times.
I hope they had no hand in this.

I haven't had one of their sandwiches in years. Don't think there is one close by either. Guess I'll have to go out of my way for Chic fil A Fridays.

Even the pageants are politicalized. Remember the judge asked Miss California whats your defination of a marrage? She said its between a man and a woman. And she lost by one vote because of that gay judge perez.

Some things just shouldn't be politicized. It now seems everything is, and it started when the left started attacking conservative values.

Even the pageants are politicalized. Remember the judge asked Miss California whats your defination of a marrage? She said its between a man and a woman. And she lost by one vote because of that gay judge perez.

As we move towards a completely split society--we need completely conservative networks that are "mainstream".
We need conservatives to force a hostile takeover of either NBC, CBS or ABC.
That would wake up the left.
Get involved in over the air--antenna--TV. Not just cable.
That is the last trump card the hyper-left still holds.

Remember--when gay-folk "just wanted to be free to have their own clubs"?--OK
Then-legal rights to civil unions or legal connection to pass along estates when they die?--OK
Then marriage"--OK
NOW--IF YOU DON"T AGREE and APPROVE OF ALL OF THAT, and LOTS more--they want to DESTROY you and KILL YOU.
NAZIS (despite the flimsy canard of "Godwin's Law")
NOT--OK.
Think this is hyperbolic--well--is it?
Think about it.

Remember the womens groups told the networks to boycott ads that cover The Masters Championship round because women were not allowed to play in Augusta country club? And they all got their way a year later. Liberals can make threats and boycotts to get their way . Why cant Liberals threat Russia and China to get their way?

Remember the womens groups told the networks to boycott ads that cover The Masters Championship round because women were not allowed to play in Augusta country club? And they all got their way a year later. Liberals can make threats and boycotts to get their way . Why cant Liberals threat Russia and China to get their way?

Because Russia and China have 'balls' and WE don't.
It's as simple as that.

JC Penny's has taken a big dive ever since they went gay with all their advertising.

you knew it was just a matter of time before lib/progs went after Cick-fil-a for being closed on Sunday and that whole Christian thing. I wonder how many got fired for being incapable of being friendly and cheerful ?

They are on the verge of forcing a--"support gay everything" or we will ostracize you.

PRECISELY what they have accused others of for time immemorial.
Progressive folks--always heading towards the Totalitarian/Nazi/Stalin/Mao/PolPot dogma.
It just goes on and on.

And guess who loses--when you force the decision--
Gonna be Gay--or--Straight?

Werbung:
Back