CIA agent rapes Muslim women. makes tapes

Popeye

Gee, I wonder why they hate us? Rape 'em, bomb 'em, torture 'em..who cares? They must have done something to deserve it.

The CIA's station chief at its sensitive post in Algeria is under investigation by the U.S. Justice Department for allegedly raping at least two Muslim women who claim he laced their drinks with a knock-out drug, U.S. law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

Officials say the 41-year old CIA officer, a convert to Islam, was ordered home by the U.S. Ambassador, David Pearce, in October after the women came forward with their rape allegations in September.

The discovery of more than a dozen videotapes showing the CIA officer engaged in sex acts with other women has led the Justice Department to broaden its investigation to include at least one other Arab country, Egypt, where the CIA officer had been posted earlier in his career, according to law enforcement officials.

The U.S. State Department referred questions to the Department of Justice, which declined to comment.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=6750266&page=1

Werbung:
I can only hope that this person if it is true is not protected by diplomatic immunity. These are pretty daming accusations and come at a bad time for this to come out(as if there is ever a good time).
When it comes to date rape drugs, and rape itself, the old saying of what happens on the road stays on the road doesnt apply.

Hrm, but he did convert to Islam... Interesting... And who is they? Algerians or Muslims that hate us?

You really should just keep to propane. %99 of Algerians are muslims, they are not mutually exclusive. :rolleyes:

It seems like every time we talk about other people, it's always about what we did to them.

Oh we killed, shot, raped, blaw blaw blaw, them. That's why they hate us. If we only had not done that first, they would love us and think we're the greatest.

Why doesn't it work the other way? If they hadn't flown a plane into our building, we wouldn't be over there. If they hadn't attacked an ally, we wouldn't have kicked them out. If they hadn't murdered, raped, slaughtered our people, we wouldn't be having this problem.

Why doesn't anyone say that? Muslims do not even consider killing non-muslims to be a crime to begin with. It isn't even possible for them to commit "murder" when it's a non-muslim. Which this video. (yes it's crappy quality)

"At the end of the day, when we say innocent people, we mean Muslims. As far as normal people, they have not accepted Islam, and as far as we're concerned, that is a crime against god."

Do you have a clue what this Muslim cleric is claiming? Do you understand the mind set that actually exists, rather then your empty claims of "if we hadn't done x, they wouldn't do y"?

We are quilt in their eyes of a crime against god, simply for not being Muslim. It wouldn't matter if we had never been to the middle east before. And for the record, this is how Islam has been spread through history. They spread it by violence. Mohammad himself, personally slaughtered thousands, if they refused to convert to Islam.

So can we quit with the lame excuses for why they are doing things? They are doing them because we're not muslims, and are guilty of that crime. They may add in a few other reasons here and there, but if there were no others, that would still be enough.

It seems like every time we talk about other people, it's always about what we did to them.

Oh we killed, shot, raped, blaw blaw blaw, them. That's why they hate us. If we only had not done that first, they would love us and think we're the greatest.

Why doesn't it work the other way? If they hadn't flown a plane into our building, we wouldn't be over there. If they hadn't attacked an ally, we wouldn't have kicked them out. If they hadn't murdered, raped, slaughtered our people, we wouldn't be having this problem.

Why doesn't anyone say that? Muslims do not even consider killing non-muslims to be a crime to begin with. It isn't even possible for them to commit "murder" when it's a non-muslim. Which this video. (yes it's crappy quality)

"At the end of the day, when we say innocent people, we mean Muslims. As far as normal people, they have not accepted Islam, and as far as we're concerned, that is a crime against god."

Do you have a clue what this Muslim cleric is claiming? Do you understand the mind set that actually exists, rather then your empty claims of "if we hadn't done x, they wouldn't do y"?

We are quilt in their eyes of a crime against god, simply for not being Muslim. It wouldn't matter if we had never been to the middle east before. And for the record, this is how Islam has been spread through history. They spread it by violence. Mohammad himself, personally slaughtered thousands, if they refused to convert to Islam.

So can we quit with the lame excuses for why they are doing things? They are doing them because we're not muslims, and are guilty of that crime. They may add in a few other reasons here and there, but if there were no others, that would still be enough.

That is a really great question, why dont we ever say if they had not done these things we would not have to do the things we do.

Well its because the popular thing to say and do for the last few years is to blame America first. It is like a whole movement that feeds the hate of us in the middle east and really around the world. Those same people blame Bush, but I blame them far more than Bush.

Good point Andy. They are such hypocrites. They remind me of liberals.

actually if you read the Koran, and not listen to extremist, murder is of course very forbidden in Islam. To murder one, is to murder all of mankind. But feel free to listen to only extremist and believe that that is what Islam says.

And as to why we talk about what we did to them, it goes back a long time to our support of dictators in order to get oil. And them wanting us out of there business...much as we would have said had roles been reversed.. Even today America still does things it thinks is helpful, but pissed them off more, because we don't put the effort to understand there needs and values. We just assume based on what we think....and again and again it backfires. Truth is you can say well they did this then they can you did this, and go back and forth all day if you want because both sides have done enough. But in the end, it means nothing because we still should not be raping woman, killing civilians ( at least as few as possible) and yes we should look at our self in the mirror and ask are we doing the right thing...supporting the house of Saud, and other corrupt leaders...and if we support them, we have to know there are consequences for those actions.

I remember going through the airport in Cairo (January, 2006) and watching all those Saudis popping up to the head of the line, breaking in line ahead of everyone else, and knowing that they ruled the roost and could do whatever they pleased in Egypt, but that we Westerners better lay low and keep silent. I'd read that the Saudis go to Cairo and Istanbul to party.

Hypocrites? Maybe not, because if you live in Saudi Arabia, and want to keep living, it's a good idea not to openly voice any disagreements you might have with the ruling theocracy.

I remember going through the airport in Cairo (January, 2006) and watching all those Saudis popping up to the head of the line, breaking in line ahead of everyone else, and knowing that they ruled the roost and could do whatever they pleased in Egypt, but that we Westerners better lay low and keep silent. I'd read that the Saudis go to Cairo and Istanbul to party.

Hypocrites? Maybe not, because if you live in Saudi Arabia, and want to keep living, it's a good idea not to openly voice any disagreements you might have with the ruling theocracy.

I am one who goes out of my way to avoid making judgements about all the people who live in a single place, especially as one as large as a country. But I am hard pressed to find one good thing about the House of Saud.

As for the party vacations, I have heard the in the past Beruit has long been a good spot. I have said before, the hard core muslims would do themselves and the world a big favor if they would introduce some some B words in thier culture....

Bacon
Beer
Bare Breasts

There might be a billion muslims in the world, but that doesnt make the other 5 billion crazy.

Werbung:
I am one who goes out of my way to avoid making judgements about all the people who live in a single place, especially as one as large as a country. But I am hard pressed to find one good thing about the House of Saud.

As for the party vacations, I have heard the in the past Beruit has long been a good spot. I have said before, the hard core muslims would do themselves and the world a big favor if they would introduce some some B words in thier culture....

Bacon
Beer
Bare Breasts

There might be a billion muslims in the world, but that doesnt make the other 5 billion crazy.

3 of my great loves :)

Back