clinton supporters discussing her exit strategy

Werbung:
The subject is Hillary. Is she useful in some way? The witch is hopefully dead in the water (politcally speaking of course), and I am glad. There is no reason for discussion.

Looks like Hillary is exiting already due to her latest comment today. She stupidly referenced something to the effect that she should stay in the race because "who knows" remember what happened to Bobby Kennedy? What!:eek: God forbid Obama getting shot or somethin'.

Looks like Hillary is exiting already due to her latest comment today. She stupidly referenced something to the effect that she should stay in the race because "who knows" remember what happened to Bobby Kennedy? What!:eek: God forbid Obama getting shot or somethin'.

:D Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by agalfromcal4hill View Post
I had been enjoying my day at the beach..then I turn on the tv to find all hell broke out and Hillary Bashing at an all time high.
Her comments about this was in context to primaries in June, and her confusion as to why all the urgency for her to quit. The media is completely trying to bury her with this spin. Anyone with two braincells between their ears would never conclude that she was calling for his (BO) assassination.

I'm so tried of all this media bias, BO can claim there are 57 or more states, that the Great Lakes are in Oregon, he may or may not talk with terrorist organizations, he might be friends with a known bomber, never heard or may have heard racist ideologies from his pastor, etc..etc..etc...

We must find some way to fix this coverage, the truth must be told, but the BO biased media are willing to crown him; king, messiah, and president. I worry our country is in for terrible days ahead. How can we fight the establishment, make the facts really count, and our concerns about his qualifactions the issue, not race.

There must be something, a massive boycott, march, movement, something huge. Any ideas..how do we beat them??? We must rise above and make our voices heard.
Let us all fill up our cars and when we run out boycott and strike at the same time. I heard an oil executive say, "It's all about the flow of gas in the pipeline. If people clog up the pipeline the fuel prices will be cut in half." This will be a double whammy when we state we are protesting the treatment of our candidate, Hillary Clinton. Now let's all be real. When they stated she was pandering over the gas tax holiday they didn't state that the tax on a gallon of gas was 42 cents, even higher for diesel. They won't give us the tax holiday, we will take the holiday ourselves. Come on people this is a very serious suggestion. If we don't stop paying these high gas prices and put Hillary in the White House we get what we deserve. Please a real boycott for Hillary is our answer to the treatment by the DNC and the media and OB.

Quote:
I had been enjoying my day at the beach..then I turn on the tv to find all hell broke out
and Hillary Bashing at an all time high.
Her comments about this was in context to primaries in June, and her confusion as to why all the urgency for her to quit. The media is completely trying to bury her with this spin. Anyone with two braincells between their ears would never conclude that she was calling for his (BO) assassination.

I'm so tried of all this media bias, BO can claim there are 57 or more states, that the Great Lakes are in Oregon, he may or may not talk with terrorist organizations, he might be friends with a known bomber, never heard or may have heard racist ideologies from his pastor, etc..etc..etc...

We must find some way to fix this coverage, the truth must be told, but the BO biased media are willing to crown him; king, messiah, and president. I worry our country is in for terrible days ahead. How can we fight the establishment, make the facts really count, and our concerns about his qualifactions the issue, not race.

There must be something, a massive boycott, march, movement, something huge. Any ideas..how do we beat them??? We must rise above and make our voices heard.
Let us all fill up our cars and when we run out boycott and strike at the same time. I heard an oil executive say, "It's all about the flow of gas in the pipeline. If people clog up the pipeline the fuel prices will be cut in half." This will be a double whammy when we state we are protesting the treatment of our candidate, Hillary Clinton. Now let's all be real. When they stated she was pandering over the gas tax holiday they didn't state that the tax on a gallon of gas was 42 cents, even higher for diesel. They won't give us the tax holiday, we will take the holiday ourselves. Come on people this is a very serious suggestion. If we don't stop paying these high gas prices and put Hillary in the White House we get what we deserve. Please a real boycott for Hillary is our answer to the treatment by the DNC and the media and OB.

You cannot be serious!!!

You obviously can't see it but YOU belittle Hillary Clinton by talking as if she's just some pitiful weak victim. That is the most silly, ridiculous, no basis in reality thing I've heard in all my life.

Hillary Clinton is a hard nosed, in your face, do anything to steal a win politician. That's the truth. It's her campaign that has been on & off obnoxious throughout a great deal of this race... certainly not Obama's.

Hillary Clinton fought as hard as anyone could, any man could, and played every angle.

She has lost the nomination to Senator Obama for several reasons... none of them sexism by the Obama campaign and paling in comparison to racism in the general public.

Let's play out the last couple of Primaries, Obama will be the official nominee of the Democratic Party and we'll come together to keep a third term of Bush with McBush from further eroding America.

That's just simply the right thing to do.

Quote:
I had been enjoying my day at the beach..then I turn on the tv to find all hell broke out and Hillary Bashing at an all time high.

While you are enjoying your day at the beach, Obama has twice as many Secret Secret Agents guarding him because he's already had death threats since he announced he was vying for President. NO ONE should even mention that dreadful word "assassination". It gives too many loonies ideas. Hillary, of all people, knows better than that and she did it anyway. There is no excuse for her assinine remarks and she should be ashamed of herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1woman

Comment to just1woman from Here We Go:
While you are enjoying your day at the beach, Obama has twice as many Secret Secret Agents guarding him because he's already had death threats since he announced he was vying for President. NO ONE should even mention that dreadful word "assassination". It gives too many loonies ideas. Hillary, of all people, knows better than that and she did it anyway. There is no excuse for her assinine remarks and she should be ashamed of herself.

Quote:

I am not sure if there is anything that can be done except for what you are already doing. Speak up even when the bots shoot you down. Be prepared to be called hateful, racist, full of it, and every other mean thing there is. But do not stop.

I hear there will be marches by disgruntled women's groups. But I don't know if that will help or not.

I am not sure if there is anything that can be done except for what you are already doing. Speak up even when the bots shoot you down. Be prepared to be called hateful, racist, full of it, and every other mean thing there is. But do not stop.

I hear there will be marches by disgruntled women's groups. But I don't know if that will help or not.

I think probably not doing some of these things was what was needed to help.:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exsmFDYyK4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y915YYyXYiE

I have to tell you. My sister-in-law is a past President of a Midwest state chapter of NOW and she's not buying the sexism claims as any excuse why Hillary is not getting the nomination.

Are there people out there that are sexist... sure.

Are there a lot more people out there that are racist... I think that's a fair assumption.

Has Barack Obama ran a take the high road campaign and been a gentleman in regards to Mrs. Clinton... I don't think anyone could watch the debates and all the extensive news coverage of the two campaigns and come away without thinking... yes he absolutely has.

I've managed several small local campaigns, school board... trustee... that sort of thing. And I myself have ran and won seats on various Boards. The thing that bothers me so much isn't someone liking Hillary. I liked Hillary. What bothers me is I obviously follow the political news pretty extensively. When I do see a cheap shot... or even call it just a borderline cheap shot... Hillary or her campaign are the ones doing the shooting.

I'm trying to be dead serious here. I started supporting Hillary in the beginning. I can't speak for anyone else but I switched to Obama just because of the tone of her campaign and the fact she's always had such high national negative numbers.

I was willing to fight the high national negative numbers but not the negative campaigning against a fellow Democrat that was equally qualified for the job in my opinion.

Hillary Clinton's campaign basically ran me off. I think to some extent that's what's happened elsewhere and gave Senator Obama the opportunity to get the nomination.

Remember Hillary Clinton is not the underdog here. At one time Hillary Clinton was so terribly, stratospherically far out ahead she herself was predicting she'd have the nomination locked up by February.

Hillary Clinton imploded because of a bad campaign strategy. Not sexism or anything anyone else did.

Hillary Clinton is a qualified person but the people managing her campaign did not serve her well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlbewRQOyA8

I have to tell you. My sister-in-law is a past President of a Midwest state chapter of NOW and she's not buying the sexism claims as any excuse why Hillary is not getting the nomination.

Are there people out there that are sexist... sure.

Are there a lot more people out there that are racist... I think that's a fair assumption.

Has Barack Obama ran a take the high road campaign and been a gentleman in regards to Mrs. Clinton... I don't think anyone could watch the debates and all the extensive news coverage of the two campaigns and come away without thinking... yes he absolutely has.

I've managed several small local campaigns, school board... trustee... that sort of thing. And I myself have ran and won seats on various Boards. The thing that bothers me so much isn't someone liking Hillary. I liked Hillary. What bothers me is I obviously follow the political news pretty extensively. When I do see a cheap shot... or even call it just a borderline cheap shot... Hillary or her campaign are the ones doing the shooting.

I'm trying to be dead serious here. I started supporting Hillary in the beginning. I can't speak for anyone else but I switched to Obama just because of the tone of her campaign and the fact she's always had such high national negative numbers.

I was willing to fight the high national negative numbers but not the negative campaigning against a fellow Democrat that was equally qualified for the job in my opinion.

Hillary Clinton's campaign basically ran me off. I think to some extent that's what's happened elsewhere and gave Senator Obama the opportunity to get the nomination.

Remember Hillary Clinton is not the underdog here. At one time Hillary Clinton was so terribly, stratospherically far out ahead she herself was predicting she'd have the nomination locked up by February.

Hillary Clinton imploded because of a bad campaign strategy. Not sexism or anything anyone else did.

Hillary Clinton is a qualified person but the people managing her campaign did not serve her well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlbewRQOyA8

Hillary had a tight rope to walk. Be tough but not to tough, show you are a woman but not to much of a woman.

There were endless jokes about her pantsuits
Her giggles, or cackles

Latest I saw was a complaint she showed cleavage

If she didn’t cry she was a rock
If she did she was soft

I never thought about the sexism before, but I saw through the campaign it was there.

In the end she will lose, and all the people harassing her can be happy.

Sure it's a tightrope, but women have walked it before, and in comparatively conservative countries (i.e., Israel's Golda Meir).

Hillary, all in all, was just a lousy candidate. No one would even be talking her up seriously if not for her husband, which should undercut the claim she's some kind of feminist role model.

Werbung:
Sure it's a tightrope, but women have walked it before, and in comparatively conservative countries (i.e., Israel's Golda Meir).

Hillary, all in all, was just a lousy candidate. No one would even be talking her up seriously if not for her husband, which should undercut the claim she's some kind of feminist role model.

You are probably right that she is not a very good candidate and right again about her husband.

She did not run her Campaign well; she did not spend her money wise. There are many reasons she is where she is at.

But there really was sexism involved; maybe we can work on that before the next female runs? and should Obama not win this time, we should also work on racism too.

Back