CNN Poll: Financial Crisis Boosts Obama

Popeye

Obama now leads McCain 51%-46% in the latest CNN Poll and one of the big reasons for it is the Republican's mismanagement of the economy. Good to see Americans know where to rightly put the blame.

A new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation Poll suggests that by a 2-to-1 margin, Americans blame Republicans over Democrats for the financial crisis that has swept across the country the past few weeks — one factor that may have contributed to an apparent increase in Barack Obama’s edge over John McCain in the race for the White House.

In the new survey, released Monday afternoon, 47 percent of registered voters questioned say Republicans are more responsible for the problems currently facing financial institutions and the stock market, with 24 percent saying Democrats are more responsible.

Werbung:
All this means is that the lib media has been effective at laying the credit crisis at the republicans' doorstep, when in fact the causes are Fanny Mae (roosevelt administration) Freddie Mac (democrat congress of 1970) and the Community Reinvestment Act (jimmy carter and bubba clinton). Lib media distortion and cheerleading is probably worth at least 20% of the votes dems get every presidential election.

All this means is that the lib media has been effective at laying the credit crisis at the republicans' doorstep, when in fact the causes are Fanny Mae (roosevelt administration) Freddie Mac (democrat congress of 1970) and the Community Reinvestment Act (jimmy carter and bubba clinton). Lib media distortion and cheerleading is probably worth at least 20% of the votes dems get every presidential election.

wah wah wah the liberal media , cry cry cry...

when will you right wingers give up on crying liberal media any time you dont like the facts?

in 1999, Gramm pushed through a historic banking deregulation bill that decimated Depression-era firewalls between commercial banks, investment banks, insurance companies, and securities firms—setting off a wave of merger mania.
http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2008/07/foreclosure-phil.html

it is well documented.
the GOP caused this mess.

being a "victom" of the left wing media.
cause they simply documented
what the gop did.
tis crapola.

Obama now leads McCain 51%-46% in the latest CNN Poll and one of the big reasons for it is the Republican's mismanagement of the economy. Good to see Americans know where to rightly put the blame.

The really good thing if you've noticed... and I'm sure you have Popeye. Senator Obama has broken through that all important 50% plateau mark several times now!

I like the title of your thread. I really like the honesty

why is it that dems always do best in popularity or polls when things are at their worst.

Being a dem and wanting power means you always have to hope for the war to go bad or the market to crash. you have to have doom and gloom to be popular, that has to suck

why is it that dems alwasy do best in popularity or polls when things are at their worst.

Being a dem and wanting power means you always have to hope for the war to go bad or the market to crash. you have to have doom and gloom to be popular, that has to suck

What the title indicates is something else also residing in the poll:

Americans think Obama, the Democratic presidential nominee, would do a better job handling an economic crisis than McCain, the Republican presidential nominee. Forty-nine percent of those questioned say Obama would display good judgment in an economic crisis, 6 points higher than the number who said the same about McCain. And Obama has a 10 point lead over McCain on the question of who would better handle the economy overall.

What the title indicates is something else also residing in the poll:

Today yes

the polls are fickle

Where are all the posts about the war? where are all the people complaining about it? the war is going well, that is bad for Obama. He needs our men dying for him to be doing well on that topic.

We need market crashes for him to do well on that topic

that is sad, its just sad.

why is it that dems always do best in popularity or polls when things are at their worst.

why dont you know what you are talking about? Dems do better on Economics , Republicans do better on Forgin Policy....If The Economy is the issue then Dems do better , if Iraq was the issue McCain would be doing better....So do you ask why Republicans do better when US troops are killed overseas in large numbers?

it has nothing to do with why they do better when things go bad, its that when things go bad on the econ , it is the bigger issue and thats where dems do better becuse the public does not trust Republicans to do well on the Economy for there needs. See Bush I, Bush II, vs Clinton

Today yes

the polls are fickle

Where are all the posts about the war? where are all the people complaining about it? the war is going well, that is bad for Obama. He needs our men dying for him to be doing well on that topic.

We need market crashes for him to do well on that topic

that is sad, its just sad.

Fine just to make you happy I hope a huge bomb kills many Americans in Iraq next this week so you can be happy and McCain can have the Economy issue go away a bit.

Werbung:
Back