CNN poll finds Obama 52%, Romney 46%... by sampling 11% more Democrats than Republicans

Werbung:
A CNN poll released Monday, Sept. 10, 2012, found that 52% of "likely voters" would vote for Obama today, while 46% would vote for Romney.

How did CNN find this out?

By asking 441 Democrats while asking only 397 Republicans. That's 11% more Democrats than Republicans.

I'm so glad the media isn't biased.

See the raw poll at http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/09/10/rel10a.pdf

They also undersampled the Independents. Romney is up 14 points with Independents.

According to Rush, if CNN had done the poll correctly, Romney would be up by 8. 6+8 is a 14 point swing.

They also undersampled the Independents. Romney is up 14 points with Independents.

According to Rush, if CNN had done the poll correctly, Romney would be up by 8. 6+8 is a 14 point swing.
Was there an indication in the poll, of how many Independents were sampled? I didn't see one.

Was there an indication in the poll, of how many Independents were sampled? I didn't see one.

I briefly saw it on the news. Don't remember exactly, but Dems. were in the 400's, Republicans 300's and Independents were about 40.

This is so vommmon as to be normal. they lile to say its needef to deal with cel only or other.rubbish. WHEN gjey get called on it.

Werbung:
Back