CNN Reporter Mugged and Robbed

steveox

Police investigate after CNN anchor reports that she was robbed of her phone on Atlanta street

ATLANTA — Atlanta police are investigating after a CNN anchor reported that her iPhone was snatched from her hand as she strolled down a street in the city’s midtown section.
Police tell WSB-TV (http://bit.ly/13dhr16) that Carol Costello was talking on the phone while walking around 4:30 p.m. Thursday when two teenagers ran up from behind and grabbed the phone.

Costello said in a post on her Facebook page that she struggled with one suspect as she tried to keep her phone, but he pulled out a chunk of her hair and she let go.

As he ran down the street, laughing, I hurled a few expletives his way,” Costello wrote on her Facebook page.

“I felt no fear at the time, I was just angry,” she said. “Now I’m angry, shaken and sad. What a lousy life those kids have ahead of them.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...d2f840-b640-11e2-b568-6917f6ac6d9d_story.html

Maybe the Media will change. Maybe they will finaly realize what Black and Mexican people are about. All this liberalism helping Blacks,Lastinos and minorities isn't paying off. Just like you liberals claim the Death penalty is wrong cause criminals haven't got to your family yet. The Bible says ,,AN EYE FOR AN EYE! And the Bible also says ,,SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD! It means tougher punishments And death penalty.

Werbung:
I didn't see anywhere on the link posted that it mentioned the race of the attackers....

did they bury Sen Byrd with his klan hood on or off ?

• Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.
  • Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
  • Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.
  • Democrats fought to keep blacks in slavery and away from the polls, and they started the Ku Klux Klan to terrorize them.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well known for having been a "Keagle" in the Ku Klux Klan.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
  • Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
  • Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
  • Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt's first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt's choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.
  • Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

• Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
  • Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protestors were fighting.
  • Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox "brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
  • Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
  • Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
  • Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.
  • Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.

• Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.
  • Democrat President Bill Clinton's mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
  • Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court's 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

• Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.
  • Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
  • Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.
  • Democrats fought to keep blacks in slavery and away from the polls, and they started the Ku Klux Klan to terrorize them.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well known for having been a "Keagle" in the Ku Klux Klan.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
  • Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
  • Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
  • Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt's first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt's choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.
  • Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
  • Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
  • Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protestors were fighting.
  • Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox "brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
  • Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
  • Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
  • Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.
  • Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
  • Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.
  • Democrat President Bill Clinton's mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
  • Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court's 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

its easy to see why blacks are so solidly democrat.

Police investigate after CNN anchor reports that she was robbed of her phone on Atlanta street

ATLANTA — Atlanta police are investigating after a CNN anchor reported that her iPhone was snatched from her hand as she strolled down a street in the city’s midtown section.
Police tell WSB-TV (http://bit.ly/13dhr16) that Carol Costello was talking on the phone while walking around 4:30 p.m. Thursday when two teenagers ran up from behind and grabbed the phone.

Costello said in a post on her Facebook page that she struggled with one suspect as she tried to keep her phone, but he pulled out a chunk of her hair and she let go.

As he ran down the street, laughing, I hurled a few expletives his way,” Costello wrote on her Facebook page.

“I felt no fear at the time, I was just angry,” she said. “Now I’m angry, shaken and sad. What a lousy life those kids have ahead of them.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...d2f840-b640-11e2-b568-6917f6ac6d9d_story.html

Maybe the Media will change. Maybe they will finaly realize what Black and Mexican people are about. All this liberalism helping Blacks,Lastinos and minorities isn't paying off. Just like you liberals claim the Death penalty is wrong cause criminals haven't got to your family yet. The Bible says ,,AN EYE FOR AN EYE! And the Bible also says ,,SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD! It means tougher punishments And death penalty.

Mexican 'spic motherfuckers would be pouring into my country for our rich welfare system if not for our horrid climate (to them, to me, I love it). Blacks come to Canada SPECIFICALLY for our generous welfare system, and for no other reason than that. They have ADMITTED it... ('why would I work when the guvmint done pay me mys money???') It is high time Canada started denying Blacks entry into Canada, and booting out many of those already admitted. More than 70% of them are criminals anyway. Time for them to go.

I should like to remind all that Toronto has its first Afro-centric school (that means BLACKS ONLY to you morons out there) thanks to the fucking liberals. Think about it. All those years of rioting in the streets so they could have fucking integration, only to demand to be segregated again. What a bunch of dumb fucks. The irony of it all is the fact the REAL reason they wanted their own schools was because they were simply TOO STUPID to graduate from our schools. They blamed racism for their failings (Blacks had the highest failure rate, the highest dropout rate), yet the chinks and pakis had no problems. Shit, many of those immigrant scum made the honour roll, even though they could not write English worth a damn. So, the dumb blacks here are suggesting people may only be racist against Blacks??? WTF? My motto is, 'if you don't like it here, get the fuck out of my country'. Quite simple, really.

Only because they do not possess the capability to understand FREEDOM ..... (not all of course)

Our Founding Fathers warned us against this!

if you're living off the govt teat you have the freedom to do what you please all day. everyday.

any questions why that seems like a pretty sweet deal to some ?

Werbung:
couldnt work any jew hate in ?

The JEWS are irrelevant scum up here. We KNOW they are liars and crooks. But, they do not kill fellow Canadians the way Blacks do. Also, the JEWS do not have the power up here that they do down there, although they have my government sucking up to the Israelis, something that needs to be changed. I have never voted for anyone but the Conservatives. I wish I could change that due to their strong pro-Israeli stance, but the alternative is far, far worse.

Back