Commy Bloomberg Pushes for Mandatory Flu Vaccines

Texas_tea

Protest Planned Against Last-Minute Bloomberg Push for Mandatory Flu Vaccines

Autism advocates are set to protest tomorrow against a quiet effort by Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s administration to require annual flu vaccinations for all New York City schoolchildren.

On Wednesday, with just three weeks to go until he leaves office, Mr. Bloomberg’s controversial Board of Health is set to vote on new rules that would force children as young as six months old to be immunized each year before December 31 if they attend licensed day care or pre-school programs.

Werbung:
Protest Planned Against Last-Minute Bloomberg Push for Mandatory Flu Vaccines

Autism advocates are set to protest tomorrow against a quiet effort by Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s administration to require annual flu vaccinations for all New York City schoolchildren.

On Wednesday, with just three weeks to go until he leaves office, Mr. Bloomberg’s controversial Board of Health is set to vote on new rules that would force children as young as six months old to be immunized each year before December 31 if they attend licensed day care or pre-school programs.
Autism advocates? Is someone actually advocating that there be more autistic people?

There is no link between vaccines and autism. This myth has been so shattered that there aren't even any recognizable pieces left, and yet, people still believe it.

As for it being "mandatory", I'd be willing to bet that parents can still sign a waiver and get out of it.

Autism advocates? Is someone actually advocating that there be more autistic people?

There is no link between vaccines and autism. This myth has been so shattered that there aren't even any recognizable pieces left, and yet, people still believe it.

As for it being "mandatory", I'd be willing to bet that parents can still sign a waiver and get out of it.
What do you mean "advocating that there be more autistic people"?

And, obviously ..... despite the faulty science .... many many people around the world are not buying this "myth" that there is no connection between vaccine injuries and Autism!

And, further more, the article doesn't mention anything about waivers. If waivers were available, then it wouldn't be mandatory would it!

What do you mean "advocating that there be more autistic people"?

Autism advocates are set to protest tomorrow

Since "advocate" means to support and argue for something, an "autism advocate" would be someone who supports autism, and advocates for it. I would expect an accomplished journalist to understand that... what? Politicker? Oh, never mind.

And, obviously ..... despite the faulty science .... many many people around the world are not buying this "myth" that there is no connection between vaccine injuries and Autism!

True enough. Despite the total lack of scientific evidence of a link, there still are people who choose to believe that there is. Some people believe that our own government blew up the WTC, that the world is flat, aliens killed Kennedy, all sorts of crazy things.

And, further more, the article doesn't mention anything about waivers. If waivers were available, then it wouldn't be mandatory would it!

It would still be called "mandatory." We have mandatory vaccinations for school children in California, for example, but parents still have the option of signing a waiver if they have been fooled into believing that vaccinations are more dangerous than the diseases they prevent.

Perhaps human beings will one day evolve into truly rational creatures who won't have to be told that basic disease prevention is necessary. Until then, there will have to be some way to encourage more of us to take them.

Since "advocate" means to support and argue for something, an "autism advocate" would be someone who supports autism, and advocates for it. I would expect an accomplished journalist to understand that... what? Politicker? Oh, never mind.
I am well aware of what an advocate it is. I am one myself in my line of work. You stated :

"advocating that there be more autistic people"

which makes no sense to me.

True enough. Despite the total lack of scientific evidence of a link, there still are people who choose to believe that there is. Some people believe that our own government blew up the WTC, that the world is flat, aliens killed Kennedy, all sorts of crazy things
Did it ever occur to you that since there are so many people speaking out against these vaccines that just may be the parents of these autistic children may have a different experience or intuitively know something about their child that you have read in the MSM?

And, furthermore, it is not just the parents of Autistic children who oppose vaccines. Is there really no scientific evidence of vaccine injuries? Then why did Congress pass the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986?

You really need to stop believing all that LEFTIST crap and get out a little more.

Perhaps human beings will one day evolve into truly rational creatures who won't have to be told that basic disease prevention is necessary. Until then, there will have to be some way to encourage more of us to take them.
Perhaps human beings will one day evolve into truly rational creatures and realize that we do not need government telling us, forcing us, and taking away our freedoms to live our lives as we choose.

I am well aware of what an advocate it is. I am one myself in my line of work. You stated :

"advocating that there be more autistic people"

which makes no sense to me.

It makes no sense to me, either, and yet that would be the logical meaning of the phrase used by the "journalist" who wrote the article cited in the OP.

Did it ever occur to you that since there are so many people speaking out against these vaccines that just may be the parents of these autistic children may have a different experience or intuitively know something about their child that you have read in the MSM?

And, furthermore, it is not just the parents of Autistic children who oppose vaccines. Is there really no scientific evidence of vaccine injuries? Then why did Congress pass the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986?

You really need to stop believing all that LEFTIST crap and get out a little more.

I'm not sure whether the belief that vaccines cause autism, which belief is not supported by any scientific research, is actually LEFTIST or not. It would be more logical to think it is RIGHTIST as most of the people rejecting science seem to self identify as "right wing", whatever that means. It is more likely apolitical, as well as mindless and silly.

Perhaps human beings will one day evolve into truly rational creatures and realize that we do not need government telling us, forcing us, and taking away our freedoms to live our lives as we choose.

and writing silly blogs stirring up the masses unnecessarily. Do you have a right to the freedom to risk your health by refusing to be vaccinated? Sure. Do you have a right to put a child in preschool sans vaccination, despite the viruses that get spread around there? Well, probably, despite the label of "mandatory."

It makes no sense to me, either, and yet that would be the logical meaning of the phrase used by the "journalist" who wrote the article cited in the OP.
If parents believe their children have been injured by vaccination, be it Autism, Guillain-Barre or any of the other number of complications caused by vaccine injuries, then would it not make sense for these parents to have an advocate for their children if for nothing else to prevent the state from forcing them to put their children at further risk by forced vaccinations?

I'm not sure whether the belief that vaccines cause autism, which belief is not supported by any scientific research, is actually LEFTIST or not. It would be more logical to think it is RIGHTIST as most of the people rejecting science seem to self identify as "right wing", whatever that means. It is more likely apolitical, as well as mindless and silly.
Well, considering global warming is not based on "real" science yet most leftist still believe this fairy tale, I will say again... it is usually leftist that buy into this faulty science business.

And, again, if vaccine injuries were not back by scientific research then how in the world was Congress ever convinced to pass the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986?

You have to expand that closed mind of yours and realize that the public is not just concerned about Autism when it comes to vaccinations.

and writing silly blogs stirring up the masses unnecessarily. Do you have a right to the freedom to risk your health by refusing to be vaccinated? Sure. Do you have a right to put a child in preschool sans vaccination, despite the viruses that get spread around there? Well, probably, despite the label of "mandatory."
Perhaps you would choose to scrap the Constitution and take the same approach that MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry takes, in that children do not belong to their parents .... they belong to the state.

Melissa Harris-Perry, an African-American professor at Tulane, has endorsed the concept of human ownership by the state

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...ys-children-belong-to-state.htm#ixzz2n6HewJy5
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

I Support this. But to the eldery. I say lets have mandatory flu vaccines in Florida. If youre over 65 you must get an flu vaccine or you will not get your social security checks. Just like you must have child immunized or you cant go to school.

I Support this. But to the eldery. I say lets have mandatory flu vaccines in Florida. If youre over 65 you must get an flu vaccine or you will not get your social security checks. Just like you must have child immunized or you cant go to school.
Easy there steve ...

Your commy heart is showing again!

My Commy heart? Noo its protection. See now why should I suffer and get sick? Just because I got the shot voluntary doesn't mean I wont get the flu. I can still get it. Now if seniors get the shot we all can cut down the chances cause if a few people get the flu means not having overcrowded hospitals. Plus many of us can stay healthy and keep it that way. My idea is to hold social security checks until they get the shot have it signed by heath dept and then you can get your checks again. If Children from ages 6-14 don't get the shot the Parents pay an $225 fine

My Commy heart? Noo its protection. See now why should I suffer and get sick? Just because I got the shot voluntary doesn't mean I wont get the flu. I can still get it. Now if seniors get the shot we all can cut down the chances cause if a few people get the flu means not having overcrowded hospitals. Plus many of us can stay healthy and keep it that way. My idea is to hold social security checks until they get the shot have it signed by heath dept and then you can get your checks again. If Children from ages 6-14 don't get the shot the Parents pay an $225 fine
Yes I understood very clearly what you said .... you said damn the Constitution and individual rights/choice .....

And, you said to with hold senior citizens livelihood (money that belongs to them) and force them to comply against their will to an illegal federal governments demands.

My original comment still stands!

If parents believe their children have been injured by vaccination, be it Autism, Guillain-Barre or any of the other number of complications caused by vaccine injuries, then would it not make sense for these parents to have an advocate for their children if for nothing else to prevent the state from forcing them to put their children at further risk by forced vaccinations?
Of course, just not an autism advocate. No one needs to advocate for autism.

Well, considering global warming is not based on "real" science yet most leftist still believe this fairy tale, I will say again... it is usually leftist that buy into this faulty science business.

And, again, if vaccine injuries were not back by scientific research then how in the world was Congress ever convinced to pass the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986?
http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/index.html

Of course. Every act of Congress is backed by sound science, right?

You have to expand that closed mind of yours and realize that the public is not just concerned about Autism when it comes to vaccinations.

Perhaps you would choose to scrap the Constitution and take the same approach that MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry takes, in that children do not belong to their parents .... they belong to the state.

Melissa Harris-Perry, an African-American professor at Tulane, has endorsed the concept of human ownership by the state

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...ys-children-belong-to-state.htm#ixzz2n6HewJy5
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
So, if I disagree with your point of view, then I have to support some nutcase you've dug up who also most likely disagrees with your point of view?

Somehow, the logic of that escapes my closed mind.

Yes I understood very clearly what you said .... you said damn the Constitution and individual rights/choice .....

And, you said to with hold senior citizens livelihood (money that belongs to them) and force them to comply against their will to an illegal federal governments demands.

My original comment still stands!

What about my health huh? What about it?

Werbung:
Back