"conservative" Brown-Nosers Are REALLY Lining-UP!

Mr. Shaman

Anyone else noticing how many "conservatives" have just-seen-The-Light???? :confused:

“I had grave misgivings about him. But so help me, he's come in forcefully, intelligently. He's picked a middle of the road cabinet. And so far, if he continues down this course, he has the makings of a great president. So, I'm very pleased so far.”​

Better start checking-out your own undisclosed-location, Pat. There's a REAL Dept. Of Justice comin'-to-town!!!!

"Far from the media's gaze, Robertson has used the tax-exempt, nonprofit Operation Blessing as a front for his shadowy financial schemes, while exerting his influence within the GOP to cover his tracks. In 1994 he made an emotional plea on The 700 Club for cash donations to Operation Blessing to support airlifts of refugees from the Rwandan civil war to Zaire (now Congo). Reporter Bill Sizemore of The Virginian Pilot later discovered that Operation Blessing's planes were transporting diamond-mining equipment for the African Development Corporation, a Robertson-owned venture initiated with the cooperation of Zaire's then-dictator Mobutu Sese Seko."​

Werbung:
Anyone else noticing how many "conservatives" have just-seen-The-Light???? :confused:

Better start checking-out your own undisclosed-location, Pat. There's a REAL Dept. Of Justice comin'-to-town!!!!

Does anyone care what his policies will be? Or are we all drooling over who he picks? Who cares who he picks? I want to see what they will do.

Werbung:
Back