Corporate tax rates

jbander

Every comment on this forum that compares tax rate from country to country and suggest that's what is paid in those country's should not be allowed space on this forum/ It's not a opinion it's just a lie. That goes for every tax in this country. Personal and corporate. Allowing the rate to be the basis of a argument here is just plane nonsense. The only thing that counts is the reality of what they pay. I'm tired of the brain dead arguments from the right suggesting anything because of the rates and not the real rate they pay.

Werbung:
The most important point is the difference between the tax paid by small businesses and by corporate America. The keyword is corporate tax avoidance.
Don't get conned by the small business routine , some are up to 40 million a year gross.

Werbung:
I have a small business myself and in good years I pay more tax in my country than a large US coffeehouse chain (*) - thats quite absurd.

* of course not VAT or wage tax but income tax

It is hard to compare small business taxes and corporate taxes.

There is an easy way to avoid corporate taxes. Do not have any profits. Corporate taxes are on profits not income(revenue).

There is a theory of business that profits are not good. A business should invest 100% of revenues back into the business in things to promote long term growth like R&D, property plant and equipment and quality assets.

Back