could this be the beginning of the end for Putin the dictator

the annoying thing

looking bad for him hope they take him alive so he can be put on trail for war crimes and hanged in public

Werbung:
looking bad for him hope they take him alive so he can be put on trail for war crimes and hanged in public
Hmm

🤔

you're "amazed" that people hated trump?
you're as stupid as I say you are :)
lol pin head how many times here have I said I don't like trump as a person he is a asshole as a person , your memory is as long as your wanker and about as useless . Your obviously the stupid one and unable to recall or comprehend things . Im not at all surprised democrats don't like him he did a good job as president but his mouth screwed him . So thinks for proving your a moron again and stupid .
He made your precious old bitch face hag Hillary cry and throw things when she lost in a drunken rage

lol pin head how many times here have I said I don't like trump as a person he is a asshole as a person , your memory is as long as your wanker and about as useless . Your obviously the stupid one and unable to recall or comprehend things . Im not at all surprised democrats don't like him he did a good job as president but his mouth screwed him . So thinks for proving your a moron again and stupid .
He made your precious old bitch face hag Hillary cry and throw things when she lost in a drunken rage
When you look at the monsters attacking US as a nation or groups or individually, did we trust that Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush was tough enough to slay our dragons?

No, we wanted and needed a rough, tough, bad talking, ill mannered, sonofabeotch in the Oval Office.

The Democrats didn't and don't see the monsters as all that bad and they dont see the country in too much trouble because the monsters pander to the dimwitted Dems. They keep them unaware and make them feel safe.

Our job is to present uninformed Dems the truth about the Media so they can see the same things that WE see.

Once the uninformed Dems see things clearly, they will slowly return to acting like regular Americans.

deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg
chrome_screenshot_Oct 13, 2022 10_52_48 AM PDT.png

"
No, we wanted and needed a rough, tough, bad talking, ill mannered, sonofabeotch in the Oval Office.

The Democrats didn't and don't see the monsters as all that bad and they dont see the country in too much trouble because the monsters pander to the dimwitted Dems. They keep them unaware and make them feel safe."

hahahah
hahahah
hahahah

trump "attacked" the "swamp" by hiring his family (hahahahahha), hiring yes-men (and firing them if they showed any backbone).

republicans are so stupid they haven't figured that out yet.

we got a guy who was such a pu$$y he couldn't bring himself to wear a mask in public (when we were dealing with a REAL monster, covid). his view of "talking tough" was making up infantile nicknames for people he didn't like.

btw - "we" (the country" didn't want trump. he lost the popular vote. duh.
the electoral vote "wanted" trump thanks to rural states having more power per american voter.

Werbung:
Back