Craigslist has its hookers, Facebook it's perverts

dogtowner

Staff member
in case you wanted to tell them you don't appreciat4e that

it gets worse than this

She’s a tiny brunette with brown eyes, barely 10, and she’s naked – posing for the man who raped her and traded her photo like currency with thousands of insatiable predators on Facebook.
The girl doesn’t smile, because she knows what comes next. Her abuser will share photos and earn bragging rights from thousands of others just like him who will exchange their own titillating snapshots – often images uploaded from cell phones – of boys and girls they molest.

Werbung:
I saw this earlier today and went to Facebook. I couldn’t find the one guy’s name but the ones he friended I did find and tried to check out their profile and it’s really fishy. I don’t know why Facebook doesn’t get them arrested. One guys profile is a very small child. I just wanted to cry

I saw this earlier today and went to Facebook. I couldn’t find the one guy’s name but the ones he friended I did find and tried to check out their profile and it’s really fishy. I don’t know why Facebook doesn’t get them arrested. One guys profile is a very small child. I just wanted to cry

dangerous for them to do much. certainly they can kill them off, maybe report them as well. mainly they will want to avoid having to proactively look for pervert as that costs money.

pretty sick world we live in.

dangerous for them to do much. certainly they can kill them off, maybe report them as well. mainly they will want to avoid having to proactively look for pervert as that costs money.

pretty sick world we live in.

I think we should kill them, not even life in prison. If you hurt a child you get a cap in the back of your head. Especially if there is absolute proof like caught in the act or pictures. I’d be worried to just shoot them if the kid said they did it and there was not a well done trial.

I think we should kill them, not even life in prison. If you hurt a child you get a cap in the back of your head. Especially if there is absolute proof like caught in the act or pictures. I’d be worried to just shoot them if the kid said they did it and there was not a well done trial.

justice swift and sure fer sher...

Werbung:

Proof that there is a legitimate time and a place for anger.

Back