Crazy Train

Gipper

The US economy can be likened to a train with a drunk conductor. And the train has been poorly maintained by government workers. It is about to go off the rails and who survives is anyone's guess...brace yourself....

Today's Economic Headlines
  • Dollar Falls to 15-Yr Low against Yen • Houston Chronicle • Aug 11, 2010
  • Fed Downgrades Recovery Outlook • Financial Times • Aug 11, 2010
  • Obama Signs Multi-Billion Bailout for Cash-Strapped States • ABC News • Aug 11, 2010
  • US Is Bankrupt and We Don't Even Know It • Bloomberg • Aug 11, 2010
  • US Trade Deficit Widens to $49.9B in June • Bloomberg • Aug 11, 2010
  • Record Low Mortgage Rates Do Little for US Demand • Reuters • Aug 11, 2010
  • For GM, a Subprime Solution • New York Times • Aug 11, 2010
  • Buffett Shortens Bond-Holding Duration after Inflation Warning • Bloomberg • Aug 10, 2010
  • Worker Productivity in US Fell in 2Q • Bloomberg • Aug 10, 2010

Werbung:
I am re thinking recovery summer. Last year we had 3 furlough days and this year we are having 7 for sure and there may be more to come.

If this is recovery summer I am really afraid of what winter has to offer.

Tony Robbins warns of the coming economic collapse. He does so without being political.

Big trouble is coming soon thanks to Progressive/Keynesian policies. Get prepared!

The Economic Collapse
August 23, 2010

It seems like almost everyone is warning of a coming economic collapse these days. Do you remember Tony Robbins? He is probably the world’s best known “motivational speaker” and his infomercials dominated late night television during the 80s and 90s. He was always urging all of us to “unleash the power within” and to take charge of our lives. Well guess what? Now Tony Robbins is warning that an economic collapse is coming. In fact, he has issued a special video warning about what he believes is about to happen. Considering the incredible connections that he has at the highest levels of the financial world, it makes a lot of sense to consider what he is trying to warn us about. Robbins says that a “major retracement” is coming to financial markets and that the coming collapse is going to be a “painful process” as we go through it. Those familiar with Tony Robbins know that he always goes out of his way to stress the positive, so if even he is openly warning the public about a coming economic nightmare than you know that things are starting to get really, really bad out there.
http://wakeup2010.blogspot.com/2010/08/tony-robbins-warns-of-economic-collapse.html

"In February 2009 NBC announced a new reality series called Breakthrough with Tony Robbins, a reality show that follows Robbins as he helps the show's participants face their personal challenging-abilities.[25] It debuted on July 27, 2010.[26] NBC cancelled the show after airing two of the planned six episodes, due to low viewership."

What a shame. He could have broadcast his predicted collapse live on the show.

Blame obama!!

Absolutely! He's the POTUS, so everything bad is his fault.

We can only blame Obama for a couple more years, though, as the economy will either turn around, or we'll have a new POTUS whom we can then blame for the economy not getting better.

Unless, of course, the Republicans nominate someone so bad, so un electable, so way out in right field, that he/she can't win despite an economy in the dumpster. If that happens, then we're really screwed.

Unless, of course, the public wakes up and elects a third party candidate... no, that will never happen.

Will it?

This is gonna be the Third party suprising candidate

palin_1537817c.jpg

newt-gingrich.jpg

Palin & Gingrich 2012!!! Tea Party Candidates

This is gonna be the Third party suprising candidate

palin_1537817c.jpg

newt-gingrich.jpg

Palin & Gingrich 2012!!! Tea Party Candidates

I truly hope it is. Nothing would help the Democrats more than that particular ticket (the bigot and the bimbo). Trust me on this. Is that truly the best the Republicans can produce? How sad.

I truly hope it is. Nothing would help the Democrats more than that particular ticket (the bigot and the bimbo). Trust me on this. Is that truly the best the Republicans can produce? How sad.

No, I think he means that they will run on the Tea Party ticket, thus splitting the Republican Party and ensuring a Democratic victory just as much as they would if the Republicans actually nominated them.

Same result, though.

No, I think he means that they will run on the Tea Party ticket, thus splitting the Republican Party and ensuring a Democratic victory just as much as they would if the Republicans actually nominated them.

Same result, though.

Can a party that isn't actually a party have any success in a national election? I doubt it.

Werbung:
Back