creepy joe heads Stright to 2 12 year old kids

Werbung:
biden took time out to give a couple of kids an amazing experience they and their parents will remember for the rest of their lives...the president taking time out to make their time special.

i agree, we should all be like trump and be complete and total asshats every day!

The outlandish request for impeachment was not a sentiment widely shared.

Video shows Biden approaching two young girls who sat with their mother and speaking to them for a moment before returning to the stage.

"I just had to make sure two girls got ice cream when this is over," Biden said to a laughing audience when he returned to the stage.

Williams, a strong supporter of former President Donald Trump, shared the incident on Twitter.

moron trump supporter says stupid things, annoying thing immediately has to echo the stupidity. lol

biden took time out to give a couple of kids an amazing experience they and their parents will remember for the rest of their lives...the president taking time out to make their time special.

i agree, we should all be like trump and be complete and total asshats every day!
Screenshot_20220926-190941.png

Wonder if he gave her a Amazing experience also ?

moron headline: "heads straight to"

moron's own link: "Biden took a detour before his speech"

lol. didn't even read your own story? since.."straight" and "detour" don't mean the same thing :)

you are creepy for a reason you know.
because you are creepy

and by "they" you are of course talking about the voices in your head :)

Werbung:
Yes joe has a long history of being creepy .he told storys of him letting kids play with his legs . then years of him touching kids smelling them whispering to them and now he talked about she was 12 and I was 30.
Really lets be real he's dam creepy and isnt normal behavior.
Now I am not saying he has done or has not done anything with a kid. But his behavior over the years and some things he's said and pictures of him sure give a impression that his suit case isnt packed right.
Also one has to take into consideration that hes suffering some mental decline possible onset of dementia could also affect him. That could explain a lot. Plus hes had 2 major brain surgery.
Any way denying joes got some kind of problem is kinda silly . Screenshot_20220727-124130.png

Back