Cut Israel Off

Problem... the Jews were established residents post world war two. As stated before, the Jews have ALWAYS lived in Palestine. They did under the Romans, the did under Ottoman, and they did under British, and they do now.

Regardless, it does not give them permission to draw up their own country.

Would you object to black muslims drawing up their own Muslim territory in the US one day in all black areas? I think so - because you don't believe Islam has a place as a country on US soil - and so you can understand why Muslims would not be happy with Jews deciding that they are entitled to rack up the land between them because they have lived there.

By what logic do you claim that the established resident jews post WW2 should be forced off their land?

I have never claimed they should be forced off their land - they just didn't have permission to draw up borders for a Jewish state in someone elses land because they've lived there and they have a religious claim to it.

All your so called logic is only backing up my claim that the southern states should be given back to Mexico.

As stated, the Muslims believe in Abraham, and the God of Abraham gave that land to the Jews. So if I believed in Abraham, yes, as matter of fact, I would give the land to the Jews.

That is a ridiculous argument. They are different religions - the Arabs are under no obligiation to fork out land because of another religions claim to it.

Werbung:

Would you object to black muslims drawing up their own Muslim territory in the US one day in all black areas?

????? I cant think of anyone more qualified to draw up their own country than the people involved. You seem to insist thay others must draw it for them?
And the territory within the US is already part of a sovereign nation. Palestine was not.

????? I cant think of anyone more qualified to draw up their own country than the people involved. You seem to insist thay others must draw it for them?
And the territory within the US is already part of a sovereign nation. Palestine was not.

I'm saying who gave them the right to start cutting up other peoples land too?

I'm saying who gave them the right to start cutting up other peoples land too?

9sub, that's what happens when you lose wars -- your land gets taken. Israel has never been the aggressor, but when they get attacked, the laws of war grant them to right to take whatever land they won in the fight. If Arabs are so concerned about losing their land, they should stop attacking Israel.

???? "Other peoples land"??? Let me guess, you begin with the assumption that it is the Arabs land.

Let's see.

Arabs, first of all - is a broad and inaccurate term.

It was inhabited by a variety of semitic peoples collectively termed "Palestinian" and referring to all people residing there, regardless of religion or ethnicity. In addition those granted citizenship by the Mandate authorities were granted "Palestinian citizenship".

So who's land is all this? It covers a huge area.

Let's see.

It was inhabited by a variety of semitic peoples collectively termed "Palestinian" and referring to all people residing there, regardless of religion or ethnicity. In addition those granted citizenship by the Mandate authorities were granted "Palestinian citizenship".

The Palestinian National Charter
Article 5:
The Palestinians are those Arab nationals who, until 1947, normally resided in Palestine regardless of whether they were evicted from it or have stayed there. Anyone born, after that date, of a Palestinian father - whether inside Palestine or outside it - is also a Palestinian.

Article 6:
The Jews who had normally resided in Palestine until the beginning of the Zionist invasion will be considered Palestinians.

Most consider the "beginning of the Zionist invasion" to be in the 1800s. in other words, Palestinians are Arabs and only Arabs.

Of course... been over this already.

Would you object to black muslims drawing up their own Muslim territory in the US one day in all black areas? I think so - because you don't believe Islam has a place as a country on US soil - and so you can understand why Muslims would not be happy with Jews deciding that they are entitled to rack up the land between them because they have lived there.

I have never claimed they should be forced off their land - they just didn't have permission to draw up borders for a Jewish state in someone elses land because they've lived there and they have a religious claim to it.

All your so called logic is only backing up my claim that the southern states should be given back to Mexico.

That is a ridiculous argument. They are different religions - the Arabs are under no obligiation to fork out land because of another religions claim to it.

Permission? Hmm... Did the US have permission? Or France? Or Germany? China? Japan? Mexico? Since when does any group of people require permission?

Let the Black muslims try to make their own government. We will crush them, they will lose, and we will win, just like Israel wins. Case and point?

"in someone elses land"... who's land? It was THEIR LAND. The Jews were there, have always been there, and it was their historic homeland. The Arabs were from... Arabia. We've covered this... NO ONE has a legit claim to the land but the Jews. No one does. Please give us what legit claim you think someone else, anyone else, has to that land. I want the basis for that claim.

Ridiculous or not, the Muslims claim to believe in Abraham of the Bible. As such they 'should' support the claim given to Abraham's descendants (sp?) to the land. I understand they don't. But that doesn't change the fact that according to their own religion, they should.

Yes... but no. There are other people groups in the land of Israel. For example when Israel annexed the Golan Heights, there are a group of people there that are not Jewish, nor Arab. Note how they didn't riot, start using their children as human bombs, and note how Israel freely granted them citizenship? :eek: Shocking!

When *I* refer to 'Arabs' or 'Palestinians', I am specifically referring to the group of people who formed the PLO who's purpose, who's reason to exist is to 'provide a self-rule government for Palestine' is that what it is?? No! It's 'to wipe Israel off the face of the earth'. That is who I refer to. Those people who lace up their own children with bombs because they hate Jews more than they love their own kids.

Answer: It belonged to: Israel, Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, British Empire, and now Israel. Note: It NEVER belonged to any Arab country. So who's land is all this? Not the Palestine Arabs, but clearly the Palestine Jews.

BTW, a huge area? Israel is a huge area? By what comparison?
http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps.htm
Israel is a tad smaller than Vancouver Island. I can't even figure by what unit of measurement you would claim that is huge.

Note that the map of Israel on that site, includes the entire historic land of Israel. However, current land of Israel is a fraction of that. So a tiny scrap of land, less than half the size of Maine, and Israel is only on half of the scrap.

Ridiculous or not, the Muslims claim to believe in Abraham of the Bible. As such they 'should' support the claim given to Abraham's descendants (sp?) to the land. I understand they don't. But that doesn't change the fact that according to their own religion, they should.

for them, the koran is a newer, new testament.

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

BTW, a huge area? Israel is a huge area? By what comparison?
http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps.htm
Israel is a tad smaller than Vancouver Island. I can't even figure by what unit of measurement you would claim that is huge.

Note that the map of Israel on that site, includes the entire historic land of Israel. However, current land of Israel is a fraction of that. So a tiny scrap of land, less than half the size of Maine, and Israel is only on half of the scrap.

Smaller than the chunk of Palestine they took to form the Arab homeland in Jordan.

http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps/jordan.htm

Werbung:
The Jews weren't the only people inhabiting the land, so they didn't have the right to draw up a country based on their religion in the area.

Back