David Duke's Little Puppet, lol

Jason76

Is this Trump? Apparently, a lot of Trump's base are racists. In that case, it's no wonder he's slow to condemn racism, though he does, much to the dismay of his puppet-master. :p

Werbung:
Is this Trump? Apparently, a lot of Trump's base are racists. In that case, it's no wonder he's slow to condemn racism, though he does, much to the dismay of his puppet-master. :p

Trump doesn't really condemn racism! As usual, he "speaks from both sides of his mouth" and has NO opinion on anything. . .just spewing wind, feathering his financial nest, and stroking his narcissism!

I have to agree with dogtowner on this one. I don't think Trump is devoid of a conscience, but he's probably trying to appease his populist base and also being more cynical - mainly cause Republicans, to some degree, don't like SJWs (social justice warriors).

Werbung:
I have to agree with dogtowner on this one. I don't think Trump is devoid of a conscience, but he's probably trying to appease his populist base and also being more cynical - mainly cause Republicans, to some degree, don't like SJWs (social justice warriors).

We just have to agree to disagree!

Trump has demonstrated that he doesn't have a conscience through his history of defrauding people, of not paying his contractors, of treating women like pieces of meat (either through insulting the way they look, or using their look for his own sexual pursuits), and throwing just about every group of people who do not agree with him under the bus. He has NEVER had a real inclination to religion (which, in my mind is not a bad thing in itself, could even be positive), but is perfectly willing to "play the game" and adopt any crazy thoughts and bigotry from any religious group that will flatter his ego and support him! He has never had a true political ideology, but moves along from one to the other party (I believe there should be more than two parties anyway!), when he thinks it will benefit HIM, not because of a strong conviction.

He his NOTHING but an empty suit, bloated by his narcissism. His arrogance and greed have no limit and they are the ONLY driving force in his life.

That, to me, is the perfect definition of a man without a conscience.

Back