Death Ruled Homocide 33 Years After Shooting

GBFan

The death of James Brady, who served as press secretary for Ronald Reagan and died earlier this week at the age of 73, was ruled a homicide, 33 years after he was wounded during an attempt on Reagan’s life.

The District of Columbia medical examiner issued the ruling Friday, according to NBC Washington.

According to the station, the determination opens up the possibility of murder charges against John Hinckley Jr., the man who shot Brady, Reagan and two others outside of the Washington Hilton Hotel on March 30, 1981.

Brady suffered a gun shot wound to the head and was partially paralyzed. Reagan was wounded by a ricocheted bullet which struck him in the chest.

Hinckley Jr. was found not guilty by reason of insanity for the attempted assassination and is currently in a mental hospital outside of Washington.

Brady, who died Monday following what a spokesman said was “a series of health issues,” suffered slurred speech and was mostly relegated to a wheelchair after the shooting. He also became a staunch advocate for gun control.

A request for comment to the Washington, D.C. police department was not immediately returned.

Update: The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department issued a statement which reads, in part, “On Monday, August 4, 2014, at approximately 10:40 am, at his residence in Alexandria, Virginia, Mr. James Brady succumbed to his injuries sustained in the 1981 shooting and was pronounced dead.”

“An autopsy was conducted and revealed the cause of death to be a gunshot wound and consequences thereof, and the manner of death was ruled a homicide,” according to the statement, which noted that Brady’s death marks the 71st homicide of the year in the city.

“Members of Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the United States Attorney’s Office, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are reviewing this case,” the statement reads.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/james-bradys-death-ruled-a-homicide/#ixzz39rjMJ15S

Werbung:
Common sense would tell most normal thinking people that one does not die from a gun shot wound 33 years later.

However, stranger things have happened. Without a complete medical report on the exact cause of Mr. Brady's death this story taken at face value appears to be just another PR stunt by our wacko leftist friends.

Common sense would tell most normal thinking people that one does not die from a gun shot wound 33 years later.

However, stranger things have happened. Without a complete medical report on the exact cause of Mr. Brady's death this story taken at face value appears to be just another PR stunt by our wacko leftist friends.

Another move on gun rights, you think?

I suppose .....

More like just more wacko leftist lunacy!

poor baby, did the compleat lack of anyone doing anything scare you little man? maybe if you get a gun you can feel like a real man.

Only one making anything of this is you nut jobs, but I am glad the stock holders at the gun company's will profit off you scared little minds

so with no medical knowledge, you just say you know more then the medical examiner...sounds about right. Just like you know more then the climate scientist because you can say do you want frys with that?

so with no medical knowledge, you just say you know more then the medical examiner...sounds about right. Just like you know more then the climate scientist because you can say do you want frys with that?
Your third grade reading comprehension is getting the best of you again. Perhaps you should get some help with reading/understanding my comment.

and thats why its not your job, and since you have no clue what your talking about maybe you should just not say anything? And please tell me what you day hour month cut off is for it to be the cause. If I jammed a needle full of blood with AIDS in it...into you...and then 10 years later you died from AIDS...would you say I did not kill you? how about Ebola so its very quick? why don't you say? and a valid scientific reason why...Or shut up . ( I suggest the lastpart)

Werbung:
Back