Democrat face mid term slaughter

the annoying thing

Yes with the screwing of America comes consequences . Biden's bungling and democrat progressive policy's and appointments of poorly qualified people and perverts and commies to public office. The inflation gas and food prices the crime and the border .
Not to mention all of Bidens lies and obvious mental issues . It will be a slaughter for them in my opinion .Biden has kissed the rear ends of every radical group he can and it will cost him and the democrats.

Werbung:

Yes with the screwing of America comes consequences . Biden's bungling and democrat progressive policy's and appointments of poorly qualified people and perverts and commies to public office. The inflation gas and food prices the crime and the border .
Not to mention all of Bidens lies and obvious mental issues . It will be a slaughter for them in my opinion .Biden has kissed the rear ends of every radical group he can and it will cost him and the democrats.
While very Trump is grandstanding across the country and threatening to run again, the republican backed sc and the j6 commission exposing what your party was involved in, the democtas have fear of the upcoming mid terms.

Your case lol you would make a fine banister in Haiti or Jamaica or Iran .
I have no doubt you have noticed how democrats are gaining ground in the senate race. Thats because Trump is being exposed as the phsycopath he is and the people who swung their votes to evict him, are showing they are not going back to republicans.

So much for your slaughter.

Republicans will take the house but may not take the senate.

There are self destructive impulses among republicans. Their attempts to run bad candidates like Hershel Walker will cost them that Georgia senate seat for the next 6 years.

The Christine O'Donnell candidacy in Delaware in 2010 is a perfect example of stupid republican strategy and you see it here today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_O'Donnell

Delaware is a blue state and with Biden becoming VP his senate seat was available in 2010. Republicans there put forward a man named Mike Castle who was well known in Delaware having served many years in congress and having been a governor. He was very moderate and appealed to a large number of people there.

Outsiders rallied around an idiot religious conservative named Christine O'donnell who was not qualified to manage a gas station. Well known conservatives like Sean Hannity voiced their support for O'donnell over the RINO Castle oblivious to what her chances might be in a general election. O'donnell used the outside help to beat Castle in the primary and got destroyed 57%-40% in the general election to Chris coons who is one of the most far left people in the senate.

Coons' daughter is sexually assaulted by Joe Biden here.

Republicans will take the house but may not take the senate.

There are self destructive impulses among republicans. Their attempts to run bad candidates like Hershel Walker will cost them that Georgia senate seat for the next 6 years.
Its not destructive impulses. Its flat out stupidity. To elect Trump in the first is testimony to that.

Its not destructive impulses. Its flat out stupidity. To elect Trump in the first is testimony to that.

You will argue with a puddle of water.

There are only 2 parties that matter. It is moronic for either party to out people or downsize. The idea is to be inclusive.

Republicans outing people for not liking Trump or for being what they call a RINO is idiotic. There are blue and purple districts where a hard conservative may have difficulty winning. In 2010 republicans had a real chance to take Joe Biden's senate seat for 6 years and blew it by forcing through an unqualified religious nut.

My analysis here is spot on so you would do better to shut up and just learn.

My take on Trump is that he is a 50/50 person in these general races. He is helpful in half the races and is hurting republicans in half. It depends on the candidates and districts.

While Hershel Walker is close enough to have a chance in Georgia I do not think he will win. He was a horrible choice. A moron with deep psychological issues who was pushed forward simply because he was a football hero. His mental health diagnosis is multiple personality disorder!!! Why is he running for a US senate seat?

Madison Cawthorn was hand picked by Mark Meadows to take his house seat in North Carolina when he became Trump's chief of staff. Cawthorn's only qualification was that he was very young and has movie star good looks. Other than that he has no qualifications at all and major league flaws. fortunately for republicans he lost in the primary but what were they thinking.

I'm not a fan of Lauren Boebert either. I do not understand why they run people like this.

My take on Trump is that he is a 50/50 person in these general races. He is helpful in half the races and is hurting republicans in half. It depends on the candidates and districts.

While Hershel Walker is close enough to have a chance in Georgia I do not think he will win. He was a horrible choice. A moron with deep psychological issues who was pushed forward simply because he was a football hero. His mental health diagnosis is multiple personality disorder!!! Why is he running for a US senate seat?

Madison Cawthorn was hand picked by Mark Meadows to take his house seat in North Carolina when he became Trump's chief of staff. Cawthorn's only qualification was that he was very young and has movie star good looks. Other than that he has no qualifications at all and major league flaws. fortunately for republicans he lost in the primary but what were they thinking.

I'm not a fan of Lauren Boebert either. I do not understand why they run people like this.
In reply to both the above posts,
they are republicans and it explains why they voted for Trump. Hes an idiot. The fools who elected him weren't interested in inclusion but exactly the opposite as time has proven. Dont give me lessons on your ignorance. Its obvious all the time. You are so full of hate, bile and venom for anything democratic unless its republican controlled. You are paranoid about destroying any legacy of a democrat.

I can see you've cranked up your frustration lately because you can't get over me. I won't capitulate to fools and idiots. You are my bread and butter. You'll leave here before me. Take your own advice and shut up.

Werbung:
Back