Democrat support bill in California to protect perverts who lure kids

Werbung:

Typical of the perverts in California and democrat in general to come up with something like this. Im not surprized in the leat by it as this seems to be what the new democrt party is all about .
I did some research and there is not one poofter, sexual pervert or transgender people in any republican states in the USA. Not one. Bloody amazing. That must make you proud.

I did some research and there is not one poofter, sexual pervert or transgender people in any republican states in the USA. Not one. Bloody amazing. That must make you proud.
lol of course there are . But you do not see republicans supporting having sex with kids like you democrats do

lol of course there are . But you do not see republicans supporting having sex with kids like you democrats do
Yes I do. The vast majority of repigs are religious. They go to church which is signalling they approve the paedophilia of priests etc. They never utter a word about stopping it but then picket abortion clinics with their pius sanctimonious attitudes of hypocrisy.
So there my friend. There's your answer.

Yes I do. The vast majority of repigs are religious. They go to church which is signalling they approve the paedophilia of priests etc. They never utter a word about stopping it but then picket abortion clinics with their pius sanctimonious attitudes of hypocrisy.
So there my friend. There's your answer.
dream on Boris dream on

here you go Boris the bologna king
A 2020 PRRI American Values Survey found that of Democrat voters, 42% were Protestant while 23% identified as Catholic. The same survey found that of Republican voters, 54% were Protestant while 18% were Catholic.

dream on Boris dream on

here you go Boris the bologna king
A 2020 PRRI American Values Survey found that of Democrat voters, 42% were Protestant while 23% identified as Catholic. The same survey found that of Republican voters, 54% were Protestant while 18% were Catholic.
And that's a reliable source???
Turn it up son.

Werbung:
you're too stupid to understand simple concepts.
i'm not protecting anyone.
i'm laughing at you. duh

Back