Democrat Wins In Alabama

Werbung:
First time in 25 years. Now the question is with the other wins the Dems have seen is the country back on the road to recovery?

Time will tell, but this is a good beginning! In any case, THANK YOU you to the 95 % of Black people and the 27 % of White people in Alabama who voted with their head and conscience. SHAME to the 73% of White people who followed Roy Moore, Bannon, and Trump on the road to hell.

Even Republicans have enough: "Just too much crazy in nerve racking times,” Drudge said Tuesday night in a rare tweet. “There IS a limit!” (source)
Despite his non-election he claims there will be a re-count and since he has god on his side I guess we can expect thunderbolts destroying all Doug Jones'' votes....
“Realize that when the vote is this close that it’s not over,” he said. “We also know that God is always in control.”

Despite his non-election he claims there will be a re-count and since he has god on his side I guess we can expect thunderbolts destroying all Doug Jones'' votes....

Sore loser! He is done with. . .and that is the best news of the week. . .as yet!

Has Alabama elected the next President?

No, I don't believe so! But The Black voters in Alabama have demonstrated that the REAL power for Black people is in voting. . .and they have paved the way for the 2018 elections and for the 2020 elections. They have tasted their power at the polls, and they will be back. . .much stronger still. . .en EVERY states!

And I am thanking 95% of Black voters who rejected bigotry and pedophilia, and I am ASHAMED of the 73% of White voters who selected to follow the path to hell drawn by Moore, Bannon, and Trump.

I for one, despite being a Republican, am glad to see Roy Moore lose this election. The Republicans will retake the seat in 2020 when they nominate someone (literally anyone) other than Roy Moore.

I for one, despite being a Republican, am glad to see Roy Moore lose this election. The Republicans will retake the seat in 2020 when they nominate someone (literally anyone) other than Roy Moore.

Doesn't look like that will happen if the voting around the country continues in the same vein as now.

Doesn't look like that will happen if the voting around the country continues in the same vein as now.

Is your assertion that a Presidential year election in a deeply red state (that Democrats have not won since what 1976?) is going to somehow fall by the wayside because in a special election a Democrat beat (in a close election) a child molester? What data are you using to back up that assertion?

Roy Moore is a disgrace and deserved to lose, but a generic Republican will likely easily win that seat in 2020.

Is your assertion that a Presidential year election in a deeply red state (that Democrats have not won since what 1976?) is going to somehow fall by the wayside because in a special election a Democrat beat (in a close election) a child molester? What data are you using to back up that assertion?

Roy Moore is a disgrace and deserved to lose, but a generic Republican will likely easily win that seat in 2020.

Trump. Then too, the Republicans are showing their true colors, and screwing the people even those in Alabama.

You just keep on wishing, and watch what happens. The Millennials will vote, and it will not be for a Republican.

Trump. Then too, the Republicans are showing their true colors, and screwing the people even those in Alabama.

You just keep on wishing, and watch what happens. The Millennials will vote, and it will not be for a Republican.

We will see in 2020 - but there isn't really a credible data driven argument to be made to back up your assertion. All the big political forecasters continue to show Alabama as reliably "safe" Republican seat. Special elections against a candidate as terrible as Roy Moore can cause upsets such as we have seen, but trying to read into that a much larger trend (particularly in Alabama) gives the talking heads something to say, but it really doesn't make sense.

As a Republican I would be more concerned about election results in Virginia than what happened in Alabama.

We will see in 2020 - but there isn't really a credible data driven argument to be made to back up your assertion. All the big political forecasters continue to show Alabama as reliably "safe" Republican seat. Special elections against a candidate as terrible as Roy Moore can cause upsets such as we have seen, but trying to read into that a much larger trend (particularly in Alabama) gives the talking heads something to say, but it really doesn't make sense.

As a Republican I would be more concerned about election results in Virginia than what happened in Alabama.

As has been pointed out before, the forecasters were wrong in the election, and they are no more correct now. Wages will remain stagnant, jobs will not be created (according to the CEO's, not the forecasters), and the tax relief will go away in 2 years. The people themselves are getting tired of the wealthy getting wealthier, especially the Millennials, and thanks to Trump, and the Repugnant Party, it will get worse ( https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ren-buffett-wealthier-than-poorest-half-of-us ) Only massive stupidity, and ignorance of reality, could allow the situation not to change as we saw in the last election, and as we see now in the support for Trump, and the Repugnant ones.

Werbung:
Back