Democratic Senator Dodd Lies Like Crazy!

asur

Despite their denials, influential Democratic Sens. Kent Conrad and Chris Dodd were told from the start they were getting VIP mortgage discounts from one of the nation's largest lenders, the official who handled their loans has told Congress in secret testimony.

Both senators have said that at the time the mortgages were being written they didn't know they were getting unique deals from Countrywide Financial Corp., the company that went on to lose billions of dollars on home loans to credit-strapped borrowers. Dodd still maintains he got no preferential treatment.

Just remember, these corrupt dudes helped orchestrate the housing meltdown.

Werbung:
Despite their denials, influential Democratic Sens. Kent Conrad and Chris Dodd were told from the start they were getting VIP mortgage discounts from one of the nation's largest lenders, the official who handled their loans has told Congress in secret testimony.

Both senators have said that at the time the mortgages were being written they didn't know they were getting unique deals from Countrywide Financial Corp., the company that went on to lose billions of dollars on home loans to credit-strapped borrowers. Dodd still maintains he got no preferential treatment.

Just remember, these corrupt dudes helped orchestrate the housing meltdown.

Something 'new' happen in that area or are you just 'dredging the old' topics back onto the board for counter balance :confused:

Breaking news today 7/27/2009 as a matter of fact.

Many of us knew Dodd was lying, but now there is more proof.

http://thesaloon.net/blog/_archives/2009/7/27/4269397.html

Do you think the Obama administration will bring Dodd to justice?

Pelosi will do nothing and obama will not press her to do anything. But I think the voters just might kick him out on his worthless bottom. I have not kept track of him this month but last month he was in serious trouble in the polls of his home state of Connecticut.

Pelosi wont do anything about Charlie Rangel either. None of these cheats will pay and most of them will be voted back in because the voters in their districts have no ethics so they do not expect their leaders to have them either I am guessing.

How are you always so kind when people are mean to you... I admire that about you!

Pandora wrote -
Pelosi wont do anything about Charlie Rangel either

I have to agree. Charlie Rangel is a tax cheat that likes to impose higher taxes on others.
He is not a moral man but he is probably safe politically.

The New York voters enjoy voting for their demise.

Breaking news today 7/27/2009 as a matter of fact.

Many of us knew Dodd was lying, but now there is more proof.

http://thesaloon.net/blog/_archives/2009/7/27/4269397.html

Do you think the Obama administration will bring Dodd to justice?
Clipped from your link:

"As the Dodds have said from the beginning, they did not seek or expect any special rates or terms on their loans and they never received any. They were never offered special or sweetheart deals and if anyone had made such an offer, they would have severed that relationship immediately." DeAngelis also repeated Dodd's statements from last February that an independent report showed the terms received by the senator and his wife were widely available at the time.

Well, certainly there should be an investigation and as prior testimony before an congressional inquiry has shown...sometimes the 'lessor thinking humans' tell lies before congress and then when all parties involved are before the court things become oh, so much clearer {both sides have been shown to have fabricated their previous testimony}...as with many, many things from the previous 8 years this too should be heard before an actual court! CROOKS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE ISLE NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE! ;)

if some more proof , other then one guy states that he told them, then I think they should be kicked out and let the legal system do its thing....and while some of you cry Obama will not do anything..be thankful so far the Bush White House is not charged ...yet....as well

Werbung:
Pelosi will do nothing and obama will not press her to do anything. But I think the voters just might kick him out on his worthless bottom. I have not kept track of him this month but last month he was in serious trouble in the polls of his home state of Connecticut.
Oh, that crystal ball gazing looking for answers again...so according to the 'polls' he won't get re-elected :confused:
Pelosi wont do anything about Charlie Rangel either. None of these cheats will pay and most of them will be voted back in because the voters in their districts have no ethics so they do not expect their leaders to have them either I am guessing.
And another crystal ball gazing moment in search of answers...but now you are being told that the entire state "have no ethics so they do not expect their leader to have them either"...written like a true grade school mentality ;)
How are you always so kind when people are mean to you... I admire that about you!
What, he can't handle anyone asking him a question...JEEZ LOUISE, pull up your big girl panties and get a grip...do all of these big male egos need you to be their 'MOMMA'/ Nurse Feel GOOD for their wounded egos :eek:
No, I don't think so, I just think you have severe insecurity issues and it just over flows everywhere. These adult males don't need your 'feel good band aides' to protect them from questions, or do they :confused:

Back