Democrats choices for president lol I cant believe it . What a list of clowns

the annoying thing

Poll numbers show voters are interested in a run from current Vice President Kamala Harris and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. California Governor Gavin Newsom and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg are tied for third place.

They should pull up all packed into a clown care dressed as clowns . What a bunch of losers clowns and degenerates and a moron named Newsom . Talk about a group that would screw America over . Seriously is this the best democrats can come up with ? They should just go did up the stooges and run them for office.

Werbung:

Poll numbers show voters are interested in a run from current Vice President Kamala Harris and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. California Governor Gavin Newsom and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg are tied for third place.

They should pull up all packed into a clown care dressed as clowns . What a bunch of losers clowns and degenerates and a moron named Newsom . Talk about a group that would screw America over . Seriously is this the best democrats can come up with ? They should just go did up the stooges and run them for office.
All the Tories said the same about Biden and he trounced the big orange idiot.
Keep that in mind son.

i always ask you to prove your claims.
so often you cowardly refuse to.
because you're a liar :)

I guess considering the amount of freaks and perverts dumb asses idiots anti Americans and greedy bastards and illegals and crooks that the democrat party has its to be expected.

Werbung:
Back