Democrats suffer from more mental illness then republicans

the annoying thing

I'm not surprised when I look at some of the posters here and democrat policy's . You can listen to Biden talk and see he has issues .
Maybe one day a cure will be found to help them .

Werbung:

I'm not surprised when I look at some of the posters here and democrat policy's . You can listen to Biden talk and see he has issues .
Maybe one day a cure will be found to help them .
Thats a great post. Brilliantly researched.

I read one that post-mortem examination of liberal and conservatives brains found conservative brains were in perfect condition compared to liberal ones.
After exhausting research it was discovered the reason for it was the conservative ones had never been used.

Thats a great post. Brilliantly researched.

I read one that post-mortem examination of liberal and conservatives brains found conservative brains were in perfect condition compared to liberal ones.
After exhausting research it was discovered the reason for it was the conservative ones had never been used.
oNE THINGS FOR SURE YOU WERE NOT IN THAT STUDY LOL

I've seen that many times. The debate fades off just before they realise they have nothing left. Then like sex itself, they thrust it into the debate to spice it up a bit. Its like they feel it is a destructive weapon. Like I should be embarrassed because he thinks he knows something about me.

They trundle on with the veneer thin rebuttals and finally wither on the vine like a rotten sultana.

Well well if ot isnt Boris the blow hole again . wow in surprised .
I am starting to think your obsession with me has consumed your life .I guess your a victim of mental illness like I was talking about in this post.

Werbung:
Well well if ot isnt Boris the blow hole again . wow in surprised .
I am starting to think your obsession with me has consumed your life .I guess your a victim of mental illness like I was talking about in this post.
Is that the best youve got?
My respect for you is the same as what a dog has for a tyre.
You don't have the wit son. You cannot match. Childish rebuttals are not cutting it.

Back