Democrats threaten Walker assassination!

cashmcall

DEMOCRATS THREATEN WALKER ASSASSINATIONPOSTED ON JUNE 6, 2012 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN THE SICK LEFT, WISCONSIN

Just as you would expect, the Democrats kept it classy last night, flooding Twitter with calls for Scott Walker and his family to be murdered. Twitchy has collected dozens of death threats. A sampling:
Somebody gone kill Scott Walker man.
KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER! Ole Bitch Ass Pig Ass Nigga!!!!
Somebody need to Abe Lincoln Scott Walker cave frog lookin ass.
I wanna kill scott walker so fucking baddd!!!!! & the racist dumb assholes that voted for him #nbs
Please somebody kill Scott Walker.
Scott walker will die within the next week ive already payed for the hit
Scott walker needs fall down the capital stairs & die..
NBS I Know What School Scott Walker Son Go To
AND If Scott Walker Got A Wife Imma Fuck Her Face—
Tj Fucked Yo Bitch (@iWusGetnSumHead) June 06, 2012
Ah yes, the modern Democratic Party. The liberals’ rhetorical violence contrasts with Walker’s own restrained and dignified victory speech last night:
The degree to which Walker has remained calm and civil through months of crazed attacks from the Democrats–culminating over the weekend in the “love child” smear–is remarkable.

Werbung:
class with a capital "K". fortunately these sorts rarely leave their parent's basements.
but I'm sure the FBI and DoJ will be all over these whackjobs any minute now. yessiree any old minute now...

Any ol minute now.

Seriously, I don't think that rhetoric comes from the party but just from idiots who have been mislead by the party. Very dangerous idiots who have already flash mobbed several times.

Now what if i threaten the President? Ill have the Secret Service knocking on my door. Just like they paid a visit to Ted Nuggent

http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/...-issue-with-ted-nugent-has-been-resolved?lite

And Threaten any public elected offical is a class E felony

For a Class E Felony, the penalty is a fine of up to $50,000, or imprisonment of up to 15 years, or both; however, for a repeat offender, the term of imprisonment may increase up to 2 years with prior misdemeanor convictions, and up to 6 years with a prior felony conviction.

http://www.vanwagnerwood.com/CM/Custom/felony.asp

Werbung:
Any ol minute now.

Seriously, I don't think that rhetoric comes from the party but just from idiots who have been mislead by the party. Very dangerous idiots who have already flash mobbed several times.

yeah, probably just OCCs. lots of sound and fury signifying nothing

Back