democrats want heroin meth and cocaine legalized

the annoying thing

Typical for liberals turn America into a nation of drug users and junkies . Guess they want everyone to be like hunter .
Drugs like these are responsible for thousands of deaths and crimes a year . just think about a entire nation like that. Its the perverted democrat dream .

From some of the replys on my posts here I can see that its already a big problem

Werbung:

Typical for liberals turn America into a nation of drug users and junkies . Guess they want everyone to be like hunter .
Drugs like these are responsible for thousands of deaths and crimes a year . just think about a entire nation like that. Its the perverted democrat dream .

From some of the replys on my posts here I can see that its already a big problem
Bearing in mind they have never had policies to that end, how is it typical?

the "war on drugs" is a failure. we need to find a better way. But morons would insist on doing the same thing over and over, no matter that its failed completely. Republicans like being morons.

Just a thought...now don't shout at me....perhaps they recognise that with the US having the highest drug abuse rate in the world and the highest death rates from drug abuse in the world and the highest crime rates related to drug abuse in the world.....its a pointless waste of time.

In fact....if you regulate the price of drugs through authorised dealers for example (cheaper than the market rate) your Government/State could make some money out of it.....you know try and re-coup some of the losses of the last 50 years of pointless drug wars which has absorbed vast quantities of money.

Anyway, you guys have some thinking to do....on a whole host of social issues.....

Just a thought...now don't shout at me....perhaps they recognise that with the US having the highest drug abuse rate in the world and the highest death rates from drug abuse in the world and the highest crime rates related to drug abuse in the world.....its a pointless waste of time.

In fact....if you regulate the price of drugs through authorised dealers for example (cheaper than the market rate) your Government/State could make some money out of it.....you know try and re-coup some of the losses of the last 50 years of pointless drug wars which has absorbed vast quantities of money.

Anyway, you guys have some thinking to do....on a whole host of social issues.....
The war on drugs started about Reagan's time. Its been a raging success as we know.

It is not completely agreed to. It is used by republicans at election time with varying success . If they were sincere about stopping it, they could a lot more than the record shows.

That aside, drugs are a part of the economy. Criminals spend that money which filters through society. Weird I know but it happens.

the "war on drugs" is a failure. we need to find a better way. But morons would insist on doing the same thing over and over, no matter that its failed completely. Republicans like being morons.
Well bj I font think that making heroin and coke and meth decriminalized will hel do you ? The first step is securing our borders to slow down the flow which joe has done the exact opposite.

you think you can stop the drug flow in by "securing our boders"?
hahahahahaha
hahahahahhahaha

that's so stupid. drugs will get in regardless. Most of them come in through main roads, why didn't trump secure them already? duh

maybe decriminalizing will help. certainly you can't deny the "war on drugs" has failed. Unless you are a moron that is.

The first step is securing our borders to slow down the flow
interesting...is this alluding to that "wall" that Mr. Trump wanted to build....whatever happened to that....hmmmm
Anyway...as you probably imagine the DEA and a plethora of other agencies have been trying to do that for decades and guess what after an amount of money being spent on it that would make your testicles wither it has achieved.......well.....bugger all really.

Don't despair its the same in the UK as well....tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime....Cameron I think that was. It didn't work either but the good thing about soundbites is they...errrmmm...not sure really....they sound good..??

Well bj I font think that making heroin and coke and meth decriminalized will hel do you ?
errmm....put your spell checker on....or stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking.....;)

interesting...is this alluding to that "wall" that Mr. Trump wanted to build....whatever happened to that....hmmmm
Anyway...as you probably imagine the DEA and a plethora of other agencies have been trying to do that for decades and guess what after an amount of money being spent on it that would make your testicles wither it has achieved.......well.....bugger all really.

Don't despair its the same in the UK as well....tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime....Cameron I think that was. It didn't work either but the good thing about soundbites is they...errrmmm...not sure really....they sound good..??

errmm....put your spell checker on....or stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking.....;)
I dont smoke anything im not stupid.
And yes trump was building a wall but democrats stopped it maybe we can send a few million illegals your way so you can enjoy them.

And yes trump was building a wall but democrats stopped it maybe we can send a few million illegals your way so you can enjoy them.
Ah those nasty scheming Dems stopped it....hmmm....are walls good at stopping trade.....
Let's leave that aside for a second, so lets assume that Trump donned overalls and shouldered his hod and marched off with his bag of bricks and did in fact build said wall....what in your estimation would those naughty wee critters do to get round it, over it, through it and under it? Also what is the % of home grown drugs? In fact, would a wall have made any difference at all and indeed would the enormous cost of said wall probably been better spent on trying to at least fix some small part of the gobsmackingly dreadful state of the US's derelict infrastructure.....

This is the issue you guys are up against I mean very roughly the US DEA has cost the US tax payer what 50 Billion and rising??
....for what....then on top of that you have the drug task forces of the FBI, Coast Guard and and and...the amounts are astronomic. But a wall....good idea....that'll confuse the fuckers!!

Ah those nasty scheming Dems stopped it....hmmm....are walls good at stopping trade.....
Let's leave that aside for a second, so lets assume that Trump donned overalls and shouldered his hod and marched off with his bag of bricks and did in fact build said wall....what in your estimation would those naughty wee critters do to get round it, over it, through it and under it? Also what is the % of home grown drugs? In fact, would a wall have made any difference at all and indeed would the enormous cost of said wall probably been better spent on trying to at least fix some small part of the gobsmackingly dreadful state of the US's derelict infrastructure.....

This is the issue you guys are up against I mean very roughly the US DEA has cost the US tax payer what 50 Billion and rising??
....for what....then on top of that you have the drug task forces of the FBI, Coast Guard and and and...the amounts are astronomic. But a wall....good idea....that'll confuse the fuckers!!
A wall slows illegals and dopers down daaaaaaa

Werbung:
A wall slows illegals and dopers down daaaaaaa
A wall slows dopers down....interesting......do you think 10 miles of open sea would slow down dopers.? We have a wall...a great big wall...the bestest of walls!! The English Channel is 10 miles wide at its narrowest point, all open water with some really nasty currents (I'm not a fish but have been told they're really nasty currents) and its one of the the busiest shipping lanes in the world and guess what.....doesn't matter a fart...."illegals and dope" still get in so...seriously mate.....if you think some wee tinky little "wall" will help you...dream on

Oh yeah....our wall was free....well it took an ice age to build but if freed us from having a land border with France.....:)

daaaa...... what's that......your spell checker still isn't working or you're having a heart attack?

Back