Demonstrators gather for Ferguson march, rally Saturday

So, give us an example of a city "governed by the left" in which the practice of levying fines in order to make money for the city, rather than to enforce ordinances, is defended by the mainstream media.
Humble Tx. Conroe Tx, Huffman Tx. Cleveland Tx. Plum Grove Tx.. all have been in the news lately (local news).. they could not survive with out it.. Most are around the size of Ferguson..

Werbung:
So, give us an example of a city "governed by the left" in which the practice of levying fines in order to make money for the city, rather than to enforce ordinances, is defended by the mainstream media.
Sorry, I missed the part.. Governed by the Left... Houston Tx..

Defended ? Not sure but silence is assent. WashingtonDC

Exacting money aids public safety ?
No, quite the opposite.

Houston was the example Cashmcall gave for a "city governed by the left in which the practice of levying fines in order to make money for the city, rather than to enforce ordinances, is defended by the mainstream media."I was just confirming that Houston engaged in such practices.

No, quite the opposite.

Houston was the example Cashmcall gave for a "city governed by the left in which the practice of levying fines in order to make money for the city, rather than to enforce ordinances, is defended by the mainstream media."I was just confirming that Houston engaged in such practices.
Know nothing about Houston but I do know something of DC. Traffic tickets via unmanned camera. These are used in many cities and are strictly cash cows.

Know nothing about Houston but I do know something of DC. Traffic tickets via unmanned camera. These are used in many cities and are strictly cash cows.
The Fresno City Council stopped using them in that city. I'm not sure why. Running red lights seems to be a favorite municipal past time, along with exiting freeways from the left lane and driving across crosswalks with pedestrians using them.

The Fresno City Council stopped using them in that city. I'm not sure why. Running red lights seems to be a favorite municipal past time, along with exiting freeways from the left lane and driving across crosswalks with pedestrians using them.
Could be that accidents increase. Not the plan but it us the result.

Werbung:
So, in Houston, the practice is to fine people for everything and anything, not for the sake of public safety, but to make money for the city. Is that correct?
YES.. and when I have time I will make my case.. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you..lol

Back