Dems are giving money to the man who’s standing against his Commander-in-chief. Are they serious?

Goldenwood605

Democrats are still feeding Ukraine with so much money.

Where are they going? To the corrupted Ukrainian politicians, it’s not a secret at all.

What does Zelensky do in this situation? That's right – he sends more and more people into this meat grinder and demands more and more money!

Moreover, Ukrainian media, which are under government control, strongly support Zelensky, criticizing Zaluzhny (Commander-in-chief of Ukrainian Armed Forces), while under Zaluzhny, their army made significant success. Why? Is he feared that Zaluzhny could get his place and popularity?

Here’s the question – why are we still supporting him? Of course, Russia is a threat; no one doubts that. But Zelensky, that man in a t-shirt who demands, “give us all you have to beat them.” He’s a complete joke!

Werbung:

Where are they going? To the corrupted Ukrainian politicians, it’s not a secret at all.

What does Zelensky do in this situation? That's right – he sends more and more people into this meat grinder and demands more and more money!

Moreover, Ukrainian media, which are under government control, strongly support Zelensky, criticizing Zaluzhny (Commander-in-chief of Ukrainian Armed Forces), while under Zaluzhny, their army made significant success. Why? Is he feared that Zaluzhny could get his place and popularity?

Here’s the question – why are we still supporting him? Of course, Russia is a threat; no one doubts that. But Zelensky, that man in a t-shirt who demands, “give us all you have to beat them.” He’s a complete joke!
T%he Ukraine is one of the most corrupt nations on earth thats why hunter was there in the first place . I have to say I do not have much of a concern with sending them military hard ware but money is a total different issue .

T%he Ukraine is one of the most corrupt nations on earth thats why hunter was there in the first place . I have to say I do not have much of a concern with sending them military hard ware but money is a total different issue .

still obsessing about hunter I see. lol.

Werbung:

so ukraine should surrender to russia and let russia take anything they want?

or what is your solution?

Back