Determine Political Persuasion

Gipper

What determines one's political persuasion?

There are several factors that seem to affect one's tendency. They include race, religion, sexuality, age, occupation, and probably a few more I have failed to mention. Let me explain...

Race: If one is black, it is very likely you vote D in every election. This group is extremely monolithic. Maybe the most monolithic of any group.

Religion: Those of the Jewish faith tend to vote D. Not as much as Blacks, but I suspect it is close. This does not apply to Christians as they tend to vote in large numbers for either party. Fundamentalist Christians do vote mostly for Rs. Muslims do seem to like Ds and specifically Obama...see this - http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/muslim-americans-give-obama-80-percent-a

Sexuality: homosexuals side with Dems in high numbers. There does not appear to be any trend for heterosexuals.

Age: younger voters tend to vote D more than older voters. This is likely due to the terrible liberal bias they endured in the g-schools.

Occupation: Government and union workers tend to vote D in overwhelming numbers. G-school teachers vote D something like 80% of the time. Other occupations do not appear to be so monolithic. If one is a welfare recipient, it would seem they would also vote overwhelmingly D, if they vote at all. If one is a tort lawyer, I would guess you vote D predominately. If one is a small business owner, you likely vote R.

So, do you agree that the characteristics outlined determine how one votes?

Werbung:

There are several factors that seem to affect one's tendency. They include race, religion, sexuality, age, occupation, and probably a few more I have failed to mention. Let me explain...

Race: If one is black, it is very likely you vote D in every election. This group is extremely monolithic. Maybe the most monolithic of any group.

Religion: Those of the Jewish faith tend to vote D. Not as much as Blacks, but I suspect it is close. This does not apply to Christians as they tend to vote in large numbers for either party. Fundamentalist Christians do vote mostly for Rs. Muslims do seem to like Ds and specifically Obama...see this - http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/muslim-americans-give-obama-80-percent-a

Sexuality: homosexuals side with Dems in high numbers. There does not appear to be any trend for heterosexuals.

Age: younger voters tend to vote D more than older voters. This is likely due to the terrible liberal bias they endured in the g-schools.

Occupation: Government and union workers tend to vote D in overwhelming numbers. G-school teachers vote D something like 80% of the time. Other occupations do not appear to be so monolithic. If one is a welfare recipient, it would seem they would also vote overwhelmingly D, if they vote at all. If one is a tort lawyer, I would guess you vote D predominately. If one is a small business owner, you likely vote R.

So, do you agree that the characteristics outlined determine how one votes?

I agree but there are always exceptions to the rule

I am native but don't tend to vote for dems and most natives do

I am poor but I still don't vote for dems usually

I am a public employee and a union member and i will almost always vote against what ever my union wants.

All my family votes dem though even for obama I swear I was adopted :)

Had a black guy at work say he didn't vote for Obama because Obama says a person can go to heaven and not believe in Jesus. I have yet to find this quote but find it funny beyond all belief.

Had a black guy at work say he didn't vote for Obama because Obama says a person can go to heaven and not believe in Jesus. I have yet to find this quote but find it funny beyond all belief.

obama believes in collective salvation. Meaning, he can't make it to heaven without you and you can't make it without him. You don't believe in Jesus right? Well, according to obama you can still make it to heaven with his help.

So the guy was probably talking about collective salvation and that is why you couldn't find the quote.

But if you look up what collective salvation is to find the meaning then google obama and collective salvation I am sure you will find at least 3 clips, probably more of him talking about it.

Demographics is a complicated study but essential for politicians. Identifying one's base is a really important aspect of campaigning. It is possible to define broad groups.

For instance, when a Party uses the Southern Strategy repeatedly, can it be any wonder that the targeted group chooses to vote for the other party?

I agree but there are always exceptions to the rule

I am native but don't tend to vote for dems and most natives do

I am poor but I still don't vote for dems usually

I am a public employee and a union member and i will almost always vote against what ever my union wants.

All my family votes dem though even for obama I swear I was adopted :)

you just are self hating...if it would help you, your against it!

I'm reading Shermer's Believing Brain. Research shows that...
Once beliefs are formed the brain begins to look for and find confirmatory evidence in support of those beliefs, which accelerates the process of reinforcing them, and round and round the process goes in a positive-feedback loop of belief confirmation.
Only people with very open minds can break that pattern of belief.

Unfortunately this insight doesn't help because people on each side of an issue point to the other side with this insight and say open your mind. So here we are stuck with congress and 300 million people that can "prove" that they are right and the other side is wrong.

Werbung:
you just are self hating...if it would help you, your against it!

Good one pockets...it shows your mind set and that of the Left most clearly.

Those on the left want or demand government to HELP. They are incapable of doing it on their own.

And, the left always thinks it can BUY votes by offering the people HELP (aka welfare and entitlements). They have done a very good job of enslaving many Americans.

What the Left will never understand is that some Americans (conservatives, libertarians, and some independents) do not want ANYTHING given to them by the government. Our Constitution does NOT grant monetary benefits to any American. But, the Left has bastardized that great document written by the greatest Americans.

JFK and so many deceased Americans most be rolling over in their graves...

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

And the Left always ignores the TRUTH....
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. Alexis de Tocqueville

Back