Did Fox News suspend Bob Beckel?

steveox

I Knew it was comming after he been swearing on the air last week. This is the stuff FCC used to fine you for. Even Rush Limbaugh used the word Vagina over the airwaves and the FCC didnt fine him. I think the Reason why Howard Stern gets picked on by the FCC because hes Jewish. I think the government and the FCC are racist. I even think why the FAA ejected Alec Baldwin off a plane cause hes Jewish.

Werbung:
I Knew it was comming after he been swearing on the air last week. This is the stuff FCC used to fine you for. Even Rush Limbaugh used the word Vagina over the airwaves and the FCC didnt fine him. I think the Reason why Howard Stern gets picked on by the FCC because hes Jewish. I think the government and the FCC are racist. I even think why the FAA ejected Alec Baldwin off a plane cause hes Jewish.

I don't think saying "vagina" on the radio is wrong. I also don't think it's capitalized. It's no different than saying
"stomach, lungs, colon, intestines, testicles, penis, etc, etc". Speaking about anatomy isn't an FCC violation. Now if he used the "C" word, he'd have a problem I believe

Werbung:
Back