Did RIO bribe Obama?

always

After listening to the replays of obama's speech to the COM-MIT -TEE mmm-mmm-mmm-obama! , I came to question if his prompter was truly pro obama.His speech could not motivate a starving man to attack a sandwich.
I heard more effective motivation from a fifth grader trying to convince his girlfriend to kiss him.This from the "orator ", this from the 'blest" one ,so I beg to ask the question , Was Obama bribed to throw the 2016 Olympic Games to RIO!? If not and this was his best effort , we need to rewrite the description of his talents as an orator , as a Statesman , to reflect what his actual results show, Poor execution, does not work well with others ,and most likely to have been grossly overrated .mmm-mmm-mmm-, Obama!

Werbung:
It was a long shot that Chicago would get the 2016 Olympics. I think people are making too much of Pres. Obama's appearance. The U.S. has had our share of Olympics and South America has never hosted it. Congrats to Rio!

On your issue of the Presidents less than impassioned speech...his skill is around motivation not debate. His best speeches are vague, emotionally charged, us against them orations. This, like his healthcare speeches, tried to bring together facts and content which is not his specialty. It showed his weakness as a communicator.

I don't know how much of a chance Chicago had anywhere in this process. I do know that the citizens of Chicago were widely torn, for and against it, for a variety of valid reasons on both sides.

It would have been nice to have it, but I can certainly understand the exhilaration for those in South America.

Truly, my problem with PBO & entourage putting all the effort and expense into going over to make a plea is the near certainty that if it weren't Chicago it wouldn't have happened. With the pressing issues we have here, I did find it bordering irresponsibility for our POTUS to go personally. I would have thought that Oprah and Michelle would have been adequate envoys for him, and Oprah could have footed the bill for most of the expense, instead of us taxpayers.

I think what so many of us on the right find humorous is the fact that he has been so heralded as a "global" personality, and lauded with his international influence; I guess the Olympic Committee didn't get the memo. It was almost embarrassing to see our President plead the case for Chicago with so many "I"'s and "me"'s within his message. It was almost as if to say, "Well, the U.S. might not be a worthy contender, but I'm SURE you'll reconsider when you hear how personal it is to me..." Guess they didn't get the memo to play nice with his super ego, either.

No, I don't think there was anything other than what you see on the surface. Our POTUS, First Lady and Super-O-Woman all fell flat on their faces, and got booted on their collective keesters. Thank goodness PBO hadn't met with General McChrystal yet, so that there could at least be the semblance of justification.

After listening to the replays of obama's speech to the COM-MIT -TEE mmm-mmm-mmm-obama! , I came to question if his prompter was truly pro obama.His speech could not motivate a starving man to attack a sandwich.
I heard more effective motivation from a fifth grader trying to convince his girlfriend to kiss him.This from the "orator ", this from the 'blest" one ,so I beg to ask the question , Was Obama bribed to throw the 2016 Olympic Games to RIO!? If not and this was his best effort , we need to rewrite the description of his talents as an orator , as a Statesman , to reflect what his actual results show, Poor execution, does not work well with others ,and most likely to have been grossly overrated .mmm-mmm-mmm-, Obama!

I will not point out the errors in syntax and proper diction in your post. I will remind you however, that Obama is a better orator than George W., "...kids can learns...", Bush.

I like classic rock, (Eagles, Stones, Zep), a little bit of the 80's (Police, Cars), can't stand rap, not too big on country....

Still waiting to hear from Top

So what kind of music do evryone like? I am a metal Punk clasic rock guy myself. Country sucks, as does most rap ( some can be done well though)

Top gun? others your thoughts?

Classical, rock & roll pre 1980's, some R & B, and progressive JAZZ...and anything 'SANTANA' has recorded. MIGHTY FINE LISTENING MUSIC IMO

And I would imagine that RIO put up some serious perks for the IOC members...after all that's what we've all learned {well, I'll take that back} that's what some of us adults have learned from the past reports on the 'KICK BACKS/PERKS/CASH BRIBES laid at the feet of the committee members

I will not point out the errors in syntax and proper diction in your post. I will remind you however, that Obama is a better orator than George W., "...kids can learns...", Bush.

SO , who said BUSH was a great Orator? He turned into a rotten President but still mountains ahead of BHO , mmm,mmm- The COM -MIT -TEE told this poor excuse for a president to "STICK IT "!
THE REAL SAD Story is TODAY EIGHT MORE of our MILITARY DIED IN AFGH.WAR while dumbo tries to find his "prompter " His presidentcy is a NATIONAL DSGRACE!! Will someone in D.C. who knows ANYTHING advise this FAILURE on what to do. If he is going to assist our enemy then BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!! Their COMANDER -IN _CHIEF is DEFECTIVE! My GOD , what did we do last November? HELP!!! , HELP!!! , HELP!!!

Classical, rock & roll pre 1980's, some R & B, and progressive JAZZ...and anything 'SANTANA' has recorded. MIGHTY FINE LISTENING MUSIC IMO

And I would imagine that RIO put up some serious perks for the IOC members...after all that's what we've all learned {well, I'll take that back} that's what some of us adults have learned from the past reports on the 'KICK BACKS/PERKS/CASH BRIBES laid at the feet of the committee members

got to love santana, such a smooth sound. No matter who is plays with, when you here his guitar, you know its him

Werbung:
Back