did you know Bush commited 10 violations

Happy Impeachment Day!
The Center for Constitutional Rights, which has been playing a leading role in battling the Bush administration's attacks on the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and international law, has declared today to be Impeachment Day, with teach-ins scheduled around the country.......

This is why I can never be a liberal. You see the other side of the political spectrum as the enemy. Rebublicans are your main targets instead of the people working every day to actively kill Americans. When Scooter Libby was convicted, there were people cheering in the streets of Washington, but when is the last time you saw a liberal cheer like that when an al-Qaida lieutenant was killed?

Werbung:
Perhaps I'm misinterpreting something, but wouldn't a "teach-in" be more effective on a day that isn't on the weekend?

excuse you but you republicans are wrong and excuse of us of not supporting our troops b.s. it's a false war in Iraq and everybody knows it...
we have the facts...

??? what are you quesitoning liberal's loyalty to whats right
I hope osama bin laden is killed so wtf...
have we yet to take out osama bin laden and why not earlier
we have the weapons we have the intelligence and we are doing a lame job

3 reasons why I'm not republican

1.lack of understanding for an already 700 page global warming effect
2.excusing democrats yet not taking responsibility and bush said for democrats to work on the economy well excuse me but it was the republicans fault for getting our economy like it is in the first place
3.third reason the lies and the G.O.P. if you ask me should disbaned

This is why I can never be a liberal. You see the other side of the political spectrum as the enemy. Rebublicans are your main targets instead of the people working every day to actively kill Americans. When Scooter Libby was convicted, there were people cheering in the streets of Washington, but when is the last time you saw a liberal cheer like that when an al-Qaida lieutenant was killed?

thats because Republicans are too busy snorting coke off a hookers ass and sexing up their gay prostitutes, with tax payers money, to take an active interest in current events.

that's b.s. and they should all be charged with lack of concern for America
and if what you said is true they should be punished

excuse you but you republicans are wrong and excuse of us of not supporting our troops b.s. it's a false war in Iraq and everybody knows it...
we have the facts...

??? what are you quesitoning liberal's loyalty to whats right
I hope osama bin laden is killed so wtf...
have we yet to take out osama bin laden and why not earlier
we have the weapons we have the intelligence and we are doing a lame job

3 reasons why I'm not republican

1.lack of understanding for an already 700 page global warming effect
2.excusing democrats yet not taking responsibility and bush said for democrats to work on the economy well excuse me but it was the republicans fault for getting our economy like it is in the first place
3.third reason the lies and the G.O.P. if you ask me should disbaned

i cant understand a word you say. is that English? or is that 12 year old AOLer language?

wow since you still have aol your english must suck because those aol users are ignorant. I've finally come to the conclusion maybe my vocabulary and english is to complex for you meaning much better.
Thats like saying to an Admin, or to a creator of a site why do u mispell,
or why is his sentence like that it's because I was typing fast

wow since you still have aol your english must suck because those aol users are ignorant. I've finally come to the conclusion maybe my vocabulary and english is to complex for you meaning much better.
Thats like saying to Admin, or to a creator of a site why do u mispell,
or why is his sentence like that it's because I was typing fast

yah thats it.

i cant understand a word you say. is that English? or is that 12 year old AOLer language?

ArmChair General, meet Democrat Lupis. He makes about as much sense as you'd expect from a pretzel. Every now and then he gets something right but I'm pretty sure those have been accidents.

Werbung:
Back