Differance between Tea Party and OWS are

steveox

Tea Party protest in orderly conduct = OWS protest in disorderly conduct
Tea Party protest had no arrests = OWS protest dozens arrested
Tea Party protest paid for permits = OWS protest never paid a dime for permits
Tea Party protest want to change America = OWS protest want to distrupt America
Tea Party protest made political points = OWS protest what point are they making?
Tea Party protest are Baby Boomers = OWS protest are 60s woodstock hippies from their parents
Tea Party protest are Ignored by the Media = OWS protest Media follows them.

Werbung:
Last night on FOX they said that there have been over 7,000 arrests during the OWS protests and hundreds of rapes. I'm not aware of anything like that happening during the Tea Party events.

There is a NATO confrence in Chicago coming up later this month, and even the Red-Cross has been notified of a possible evacuation of Chicago to Indiana, and it's not the Tea Party they are worried about.
There are even shoot-to-kill orders out for the air space over Chicago during that time.

A Kid died because a National guardsman killed him. They didnt use rubber bullets,,They used the killer ones.

yes but we're talking two different things.

you say the Guard had orders to shoot to kill, they did not. they did have what at the time was standard orders to ONLY return fire (if fired upon which they said had happened). I dont think they had rubber bullets at the time.

Well use real bullets thats the only way youll quiet these people down. Look how Poland controled solidary with Martial Law. Start putting Martial Law in cites with OWS if your caught roaming late at night you will be arrested.

Well use real bullets thats the only way youll quiet these people down. Look how Poland controled solidary with Martial Law. Start putting Martial Law in cites with OWS if your caught roaming late at night you will be arrested.

I'm all for dealing with criminal activity in a decisive manner.

Last night on FOX they said that there have been over 7,000 arrests during the OWS protests and hundreds of rapes. I'm not aware of anything like that happening during the Tea Party events.

There is a NATO confrence in Chicago coming up later this month, and even the Red-Cross has been notified of a possible evacuation of Chicago to Indiana, and it's not the Tea Party they are worried about.
There are even shoot-to-kill orders out for the air space over Chicago during that time.

That conference in Chicago could blow up in the Dems and Obama's face. If the anarchists and OWS idiots cause big problems, most Americans will finally recognize these commie leftists for what they are.

7000! Doesn't that mean that, like, 100% of them were arrested at some point? (sarcasm)

We don't need them to quiet down. We need the MSM and the politicans to continue to publicly idolize them while they continue to make complete asses of themselves.

We don't need them to quiet down. We need the MSM and the politicans to continue to publicly idolize them while they continue to make complete asses of themselves.

they are the gift that keeps on giving. like the one in Texas flinging bricks from a rooftop.

Werbung:
Back