Distress of the situations of middle east

The so very extreme melancholy of which one cannot cope envelops my essence from day to day, that which is of extreme despair about situations. The destruction occurs repeatedly in which the grief of mothers, fathers, and siblings grows exponentially day after day. There have been so many bombs on each side, the resulting consequence of those being horrible ugliness such as body parts being torn from flesh and mothers crying over a deathed child. This must end, but the nations are not on the course which would end it were we to implement the sanity. We cannot stop the bombs by dropping more bombs. Both the sides keep to try that to accomplish, with not noticing that it doesn't work.

Please make your leaders stop the war in Iraq. Iraqis die. Americans die. We all have the same red blood. I am lucky that I in America am safe, but others of mine over there are not. Others of yours are also not.

This war only helps those of extremeness and should not have begun for it has helped them to heighten the fear from which their delusioned causes grow. And they will continue to grow until all sane ones realise that bombs do not stop bombs. They only heighten the terror and the pain and the grief. We should enough of that. I have spoken my mind. Peace.

Werbung:
The cost of the war has topped 2 trillon dollars.

Was it worth it? Really think about the question - was it worth it? What has it really achieved... has it stopped terrorism? Or has it created terror in every circle? Was there something better YOUR money could have been spent on?

2 TRILLION! Thats enough to sort out some of the poorest slums in Americas cities, the healthcare system or smash a huge dent in poverty in Africa. But instead you spent 250,000 dollars per cruise missile so you can blow people up. Every day it dawns on me what a disgrace war is and those who are the warmongerers.

The so very extreme melancholy of which one cannot cope envelops my essence from day to day, that which is of extreme despair about situations. The destruction occurs repeatedly in which the grief of mothers, fathers, and siblings grows exponentially day after day. There have been so many bombs on each side, the resulting consequence of those being horrible ugliness such as body parts being torn from flesh and mothers crying over a deathed child. This must end, but the nations are not on the course which would end it were we to implement the sanity. We cannot stop the bombs by dropping more bombs. Both the sides keep to try that to accomplish, with not noticing that it doesn't work.

Please make your leaders stop the war in Iraq. Iraqis die. Americans die. We all have the same red blood. I am lucky that I in America am safe, but others of mine over there are not. Others of yours are also not.

This war only helps those of extremeness and should not have begun for it has helped them to heighten the fear from which their delusioned causes grow. And they will continue to grow until all sane ones realise that bombs do not stop bombs. They only heighten the terror and the pain and the grief. We should enough of that. I have spoken my mind. Peace.
let's start by asking muslims to stop the violence. that means when a cartoon of Mohammed appears... please don't kill anyone. ok? if we can get past that there maybe hope for peace.
how about all the acts of terror by muslims since 911? when will that stop?
here's a list, you tell me.
www.thereligionofpeace.com

if we have the same red blood then why are Americans and Jews considered infidels? pigs and dogs? why is there a jizya? why is hate preached in 3 or 4 mosques in the US? maybe when there's a change in Islamic theology we might see peace. maybe.

if we have the same red blood then why are Americans and Jews considered infidels? pigs and dogs? why is there a jizya? why is hate preached in 3 or 4 mosques in the US? maybe when there's a change in Islamic theology we might see peace. maybe.

Doesn't the very fact this man has made this post tell you something about him maybe not following these aspects of Islamic theology?

Doesn't the very fact this man has made this post tell you something about him maybe not following these aspects of Islamic theology?

no, he is following the theology to a t.
he's saying that non-muslims need to leave Iraq.
and the fault of the situation in Iraq is because of Americans.
when in fact there are thousands of incidents of Islamic violence that happens all over the world that is not related to America.
why are Thais being killed by Muslims? Chechnyans? Christians in Indonesia?

this poster is focusing on one issue and blaming the US. that's typical Islam for ya.

maybe if he comes out and says that the reason behind 911 gave the US the right to fight terrorism... I might reconsider.

no, he is following the theology to a t.
he's saying that non-muslims need to leave Iraq.

show me a direct quote.

and the fault of the situation in Iraq is because of Americans.

show me a direct quote.

when in fact there are thousands of incidents of Islamic violence that happens all over the world that is not related to America.
why are Thais being killed by Muslims? Chechnyans? Christians in Indonesia?

Irrelevant until you provide direct quotes in context from the original poster.

this poster is focusing on one issue and blaming the US. that's typical Islam for ya.

show me a direct quote.

maybe if he comes out and says that the reason behind 911 gave the US the right to fight terrorism... I might reconsider.

show me a direct quote that he is saying America did not have justification to pursue those who attacked the twin towers.

Nothing you have said this poster has been saying is true.

let's start by asking muslims to stop the violence. that means when a cartoon of Mohammed appears... please don't kill anyone. ok? if we can get past that there maybe hope for peace.
how about all the acts of terror by muslims since 911? when will that stop?
here's a list, you tell me.
www.thereligionofpeace.com

Jews and the Christians shouldn't be hated so as infidels and dogs; it is the craziness. It is not only the Muslims who are inner supporting such ideas. There are some Jews and Christians supporting hate. There is not the problem when someone in Israel (or in another country) is a Jew, but there is certainly a problem with how the government treats Palestinians. And yet the Palestinian leadership reacts wrongly in which more people are killed. They are also the wrong when they bomb people. Here in United States there is extremist Christian group that hates to the very extreme. (www.godhatesfags.com).

On all sides there is the irrational, the too strong incorporation of religion, that affects people to hate. There are extremist Jews in Israel who want all for themselves and wish to oppress and kill the Palestinians, but that does not mean all Jews or Americans are bad. Not all are for such a thing. It is the fanatical that are bad and make all the remaining suffer.

To answer your question, there are Muslim organisations which hold the opposition against hatred. You may read for yourself:

http://www.freemuslims.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Muslim_Coalition_Against_Terrorism

I for myself will likely never live in an Islamic nation again for I too am considered infidel. I do not believe in solvency through religion, but rather from science. I think a book of religion can only be a very general guideline, but should not replace rational thought. These books were written before many years and should not be an absolute. If something in it says madness, such as you must stone someone to death and hate someone of other religion, that must be rejected. Some Christian religious groups in United States believe that homosexuals should be hated and that all Muslims are evil based on madness in their book. This must all stop. There is a song once popular in America; I do not not the title, but one of the word prases therein is, "Nobody is right if everyone is wrong."

Thank you, 9sublime, you are correct that this person has greatly misinterpreted my words. I call for ALL people who are doing violence to STOP, not just Americans. That is what I mean when I say bombs do not stop bombs. When the cycle happens that you bomb us then we bomb you then you bomb us then we bomb you, the killing just does not stop. It must stop. All the sane of any religion or of no religion at all must see that.

It is not only the Muslims who are inner supporting such ideas.

Here in United States there is extremist Christian group that hates to the very extreme. (www.godhatesfags.com).

Some Christian religious groups in United States believe that homosexuals should be hated and that all Muslims are evil based on madness in their book. This must all stop. ."

yes, it is only muslims who are calling Christians and Jews "pigs and dogs". because in Christianity there is pluralism and all people are equal. you know that in Islam that all people are not considered equal. maybe you can explain the word dhimmi. and how jizya works.

there are no homosexuals in Iran, the president told us all. because they are hung. the Christian group in the US doesn't seek out homosexuals to kill them, so extreme is not really a good word to use to describe this group compared to those who strap on vests and kill in an open market in the Middle East and elsewhere.

no one says that all Muslims are evil, that's coming from your words.
what needs to stop are myths that Americans think that all Muslims are evil. how about that?
what needs to stop is suicide bombing. agree?
what needs to stop is hate speeches in mosques in the US. huh?

I haven't misinterpreted your words. I have heard your words before. many many times. and yes, the Islamic violence needs to end. may I suggest that you start in your neighborhood and gather other Muslims who feel the same way you do and form a Peace Group. because your efforts to come on here and tell Americans that they need to stop violence really is useless and an insult!!!

show me a direct quote.
did you not read the post?
he asked us to tell our leaders to stop the war in Iraq.

how about we ask him to tell his leaders to stop attacks like those on the WTC, the 7/7 London bombings, the Madrid train bombings and 10000 other attacks since 911?
huh?

Yes, and also asked people on all sides to stop the violence. You have read in what you wish only in order to misinterpret.

how about we ask him to tell his leaders to stop attacks like those on the WTC, the 7/7 London bombings, the Madrid train bombings and 10000 other attacks since 911? huh?

Here is the absolute proof of your misinterpretation. Now you must show the examples of where the Iraq leadership performed the 9/11 attacks, the London bombings, and the Madrid bombings. Iraq was behind none of this; yet you have invaded the country. It is as if 9/11 happened and you invaded Mexico in retaliation. Some terrorist organizations have one all these attacks and I am just as strong for their stopping that as I am for the American government stopping its violence.

no one says that all Muslims are evil, that's coming from your words.
what needs to stop are myths that Americans think that all Muslims are evil. how about that?
what needs to stop is suicide bombing. agree?
what needs to stop is hate speeches in mosques in the US. huh?

I have already said that needs to stop. You troubled not to read my words to precise meaning. I made quite clear I'm for the cessation of all violence. Yet, as a result of sterotyping you have read in what you're accustomed to believing. I am for peace and am rejected by the violent Muslims who favour suicide bombs and other types of fighting. I am branded infidel by them just as surely as you are. I am for Muslims adopting a purely peaceful method of protest modeled after Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and for there never to be another suicide bomb explode or another Ak-47 shot in the name of Islam. In Palestine the leadership must be overthrown because they have failed Palestinians in their approach that only creates more violence.

I haven't misinterpreted your words. I have heard your words before. many many times. and yes, the Islamic violence needs to end. may I suggest that you start in your neighborhood and gather other Muslims who feel the same way you do and form a Peace Group.

I am already a member of the Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism. I do not need to start a new group. In fact, I am risking my life by belonging to this organisation because the terror wishing Muslims brand members of the organisation as infidels and wish them destroyed just as much as Jews and Christians. You do not recognize the efforts of Muslims to stop all violence and hate; you only see the ones that practise that, and in thus you do indeed grossly misinterpret my words. You can tell no difference between those who counsel for violence and those who do for peace.

because your efforts to come on here and tell Americans that they need to stop violence really is useless and an insult!!!

If an Iraqi invaded and occupied the United States, you would speak loudly against it and not worry of an unreasonable person taking that as insult. Iraq did not attack the United States, but the President of the US created that myth as an excuse to invade. You say Christians do no violence against Muslims, but this invasion has been extremely violent. Yes, all suicide bombers and terrorists must stop. However, for there to be peace, violence must stop on all sides, and that includes that created by US forces.

Yes, and also asked people on all sides to stop the violence. You have read in what you wish only in order to misinterpret.

Here is the absolute proof of your misinterpretation. Now you must show the examples of where the Iraq leadership performed the 9/11 attacks, the London bombings, and the Madrid bombings. Iraq was behind none of this; yet you have invaded the country. It is as if 9/11 happened and you invaded Mexico in retaliation. Some terrorist organizations have one all these attacks and I am just as strong for their stopping that as I am for the American government stopping its violence.

and so goes another typical conversation blaming America for everything.
1. we didn't invade Iraq. we were invited there by the Arabs and you know darn well that we couldn't be on holy land without their permission. Saudi supplied us with specific instructions and alliances.
2. Saddam, Iran, Saudi, Brunai, and the other 57 OIC countries are all related to terrorism and sponsor it. Islam sponsors terrorism. Saddam is connected to Saddam and Zawahiri and Kalid Shiek Mohammed and Atta and the rest. that is common knowledge.
3. war is different than violence. Art of War, the western standard, is clear and has rules. unlike suicide bombers who blow up children.

it's a shame that you come on here seeming to be reaching out only to blame America for problems within Islam.

I have already said that needs to stop. You troubled not to read my words to precise meaning. I made quite clear I'm for the cessation of all violence. Yet, as a result of sterotyping you have read in what you're accustomed to believing. I am for peace and am rejected by the violent Muslims who favour suicide bombs and other types of fighting. I am branded infidel by them just as surely as you are. I am for Muslims adopting a purely peaceful method of protest modeled after Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and for there never to be another suicide bomb explode or another Ak-47 shot in the name of Islam. In Palestine the leadership must be overthrown because they have failed Palestinians in their approach that only creates more violence.

I am already a member of the Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism. I do not need to start a new group. In fact, I am risking my life by belonging to this organisation because the terror wishing Muslims brand members of the organisation as infidels and wish them destroyed just as much as Jews and Christians. You do not recognize the efforts of Muslims to stop all violence and hate; you only see the ones that practise that, and in thus you do indeed grossly misinterpret my words. You can tell no difference between those who counsel for violence and those who do for peace.

If an Iraqi invaded and occupied the United States, you would speak loudly against it and not worry of an unreasonable person taking that as insult. Iraq did not attack the United States, but the President of the US created that myth as an excuse to invade. You say Christians do no violence against Muslims, but this invasion has been extremely violent. Yes, all suicide bombers and terrorists must stop. However, for there to be peace, violence must stop on all sides, and that includes that created by US forces.

US forces are defending, not aggressively attacking. we were attacked.

So violent Muslims reject you? that's good, right?
I know the threats you must receive. why don't you call the cops on them. that's against the law to make death threats in this country.

do you really think the Palestinian leadership will be overthrown?
nah, they just started a new cartoon show with a rabbit who tells little children to kill the Jews.

and if the US pulls out today from Iraq do you seriously think all Islamic violence will stop?
the answer is.....?

thank you for an interesting conversation.

Werbung:

how about we ask him to tell his leaders to stop attacks like those on the WTC, the 7/7 London bombings, the Madrid train bombings and 10000 other attacks since 911?
huh?

I asked for direct quotes, so humour me and deliver because currently I am calling you a liar and interperting things incorrectly in accordance with how you want to hear them.

Back