Do any WWII records show that Lt. John F. Kennedy or crew sank, destroyed or shot down any enemy boats or planes?

Yo Daddy!

Do any WWII records show that Lt. John F. Kennedy or crew sank, destroyed or shot down any enemy boats or planes?

Did JFK or the crew of the boat he commanded in combat (PT - 109) kill or wound or capture any of the Japs?

Did they destroy any enemy equipment on shore, on the water, under the water or in the air?

I haven't found any indications they did.

I have searched more than just this one site. But I posted it as representative of what I have found.

Last edited:
Werbung:

Did JFK or the crew of the boat he commanded in combat (PT - 109) kill or wound or capture any of the Japs?

Did they destroy any enemy equipment on shore, on the water, under the water or in the air?

It doesn't matter you found.

I have searched more than just this one site. But I posted it as representative of what I have found.
No you searched some right wing propaganda site that usually denigrated all democrats. You're a very poor excuse for a patriot.

During World War II, he commanded a series of PT boats in the Pacific theater. Kennedy's survival of the sinking of PT-109 and rescue of his fellow sailors made him a war hero for which he earned the Navy and Marine Corps Medal, but left him with serious injuries.

He was a rich boy, daddy was grooming him for politics, he stayed in a nice safe boat like John Kerry did, and the ass-kissers in Hollywood created a whole her narrative out of nothing.

Werbung:
He was a rich boy, daddy was grooming him for politics, he stayed in a nice safe boat like John Kerry did, and the ass-kissers in Hollywood created a whole her narrative out of nothing.

you think being in a pt boat was 'safe"? none of them were sunk? no one died on them?

he could have gotten a safe navy desk job if he wanted to. duh. but he wanted to serve in actually military operations.

he probably could have avoided service altogether, like coward trump did, but he chose to actually serve his country.

my god you're beyond stupid. lol

Older brother Joe joined the Navy and was training to be a pilot. John whom friends and family called Jack, wanted in on the action too. The problem was Jack had a bad back and it was doubtful the Navy would take him. The family patriarch Joseph Kennedy relied on a few well-placed connections to help his second eldest son. The elder Kennedy was the U.S. ambassador to Great Britain and good friends with Captain Alan Kirk who was the Director of Naval Intelligence. This was the break young Jack needed to get his foot in the door and he was soon assigned as an ensign in the Naval Reserves serving in intelligence. His initial duties with the Navy were modest at best shuffling between office bound assignments stateside. Ensign Kennedy’s next big break came when he was able to attend Officers Training School in the late summer of 1942. This set him up for his big chance he had so longed for where he could contribute and command as an officer.

i love making you look stupid. lol

Last edited:
Back