Do Dem holdouts actually believe every last-minute Obama promise???

Little-Acorn

Stupak just caved. He'd been holding out for firm language in the bill, stating that no money will be used for abortions. Now he says Obama "promised him" that Obama would sign an executive order making it that way, after the bill is signed into law.

IIRC, other House Dems would only vote for the bill if it DID say money could be used for abortions. Have these poor dupes heard the news about Obama's promise to the others? Will this affect their vote?

Clearly, some of them are being lied to. But Obama, Pelosi et. al. are keeping them guessing which ones are being lied to. As long as each one thinks the other guy will get screwed but not him, looks like ALL OF THEM will vote for the bill.

It's an interesting new tactic: Tell lies to get people's vote, but don't let them know which were being lied to until after it's passed signed into law and the representatives you lied to can't take their vote back.

Only in a Democrat Congress....... :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Stupak just caved. He'd been holding out for firm language in the bill, stating that no money will be used for abortions. Now he says Obama "promised him" that Obama would sign an executive order making it that way, after the bill is signed into law.

IIRC, other House Dems would only vote for the bill if it DID say money could be used for abortions. Have these poor dupes heard the news about Obama's promise to the others? Will this affect their vote?

Clearly, some of them are being lied to. But Obama, Pelosi et. al. are keeping them guessing which ones are being lied to. As long as each one thinks the other guy will get screwed but not him, looks like ALL OF THEM will vote for the bill.

It's an interesting new tactic: Tell lies to get people's vote, but don't let them know which were being lied to until after it's passed signed into law and the representatives you lied to can't take their vote back.

Only in a Democrat Congress....... :rolleyes:

The American people have spoken....AGAIN! (I think the problem is you GOP types just haven't been nasty enough!...What do you think?)

the people did speak, the politicians decided to ignore them.

watch the money change hands later on.

If we don't abide by elections in this country...Who determines what the people really want? (The RNC?......Rush Limbaugh?)
I believe in Democracy....You evidently don't.

If we don't abide by elections in this country...Who determines what the people really want? (The RNC?......Rush Limbaugh?)

Aren't the representatives supposed to represent the will of the people even in a Democracy?

Aside from that, you have forgotten we are a Representative Republic, something you would like to forget.

So, in your opinion, it is evident the will of the people means nothing. Just the will of the elities.

Then too, the Consritution means nothing to you either so why should anything else the government does.

I guess Congress ought to just eliminate all those mechanisms tor constituent comment huh ? They got elected and that's it till the next go round. That would save the government some money. Then only K-Street would have access to them.

Sometime the people learn that they got a pig in a poke. Too bad then I guess.

So, in your opinion, it is evident the will of the people means nothing. Just the will of the elities.

OK...Let's play your game:
If we don't abide by elections in this country, who determines what the people want & when do they determine it?

I guess Congress ought to just eliminate all those mechanisms tor constituent comment huh ? They got elected and that's it till the next go round. That would save the government some money. Then only K-Street would have access to them.

Same question for you:
If we don't abide by elections in this country, who determines what the people want & when do they determine it?

OK...Let's play your game:

So, since the people were foolish enoug to believe the lies of BO, and elect him (mainly for two reasons; 1: He is Black; 2: It was a historical event) that gives him the power to do whatever he wishes in spite of the will of the people, and the authority of the Constitution?

Werbung:

And they whined about Bush's "dictator" comment, and now we have one in the making.

Back