Do liberal or conservative ideas work better?

Well news flash brainiac, I'm not a Republican either. I was in my youth, but am also an Independent. I don't like the Republican platform much, but I can't stand those who kiss the ass of those who have no love for America, but bash anyone who believes in God, and the "evils" of faith in anything but mankind. All libs can do is look into the relatively recent past and apply labels to anyone who doesn't agree with them. I would gander that a great number of democrats, namely the minority populations among voters, don't know ANYTHING about the history of this country back to its inception and the qualities of the people that made this country great. Libs are going to send this country into third world status with their idiot "we want the world to like us" mentality.
Libs are dreamers.

I didn't polarize Arizona. The Mexicans did that, and those who do love this country will pay along with those who used their 15 minutes of fame to assert their loyalty to the Mexican people instead of this country.

yea, got to hate those LIbs...and Mexicans....trying to put labels on all and put labels on anyone who does not agree...unlike this post....

Werbung:
yea, got to hate those LIbs...and Mexicans....trying to put labels on all and put labels on anyone who does not agree...unlike this post....

Lol. Did I do what libs and the Mexicans in Arizona did, or am I just calling it like it is?
You want to stand there and tell me that Mexicans were NOT protesting against the Constitution of this country?

I don't hate Mexicans. I have no respect for ANYONE who puts their little special interest group's desires above the security of this country, OR the desires of the majority of the AMERICAN people. They are traitors and should be treated as such.

As usual you put your insipid little spin on things, which is expected from you, and totally disregard the fact that what I said is THE TRUTH!

Well news flash brainiac, I'm not a Republican either. I was in my youth, but am also an Independent. I don't like the Republican platform much, but I can't stand those who kiss the ass of those who have no love for America, but bash anyone who believes in God, and the "evils" of faith in anything but mankind. All libs can do is look into the relatively recent past and apply labels to anyone who doesn't agree with them. I would gander that a great number of democrats, namely the minority populations among voters, don't know ANYTHING about the history of this country back to its inception and the qualities of the people that made this country great. Libs are going to send this country into third world status with their idiot "we want the world to like us" mentality.
Libs are dreamers.

I didn't polarize Arizona. The Mexicans did that, and those who do love this country will pay along with those who used their 15 minutes of fame to assert their loyalty to the Mexican people instead of this country.

So what do Mexicans have to do with all of this??? did they put a gun to your head or something. Tell you what why don't you go after those who hire them in the first place??? Wow that's a new concept but oh wait.....Well you see there's a problem with that. I mean if we Really go after those who hire illegals in the first place it might just hurt the economy(Not that it's hurting already, Thank you Bush and Obama><) and I mean to punish big and small businesses that hire illegals really isn't American and spits in the eye of profits. So let's just focus on the illegals and you know have those who hire illegals pay a fine and well just slap them on the wrists. Nothing too harsh. I agree with this. Let's just focus on the illegals.:D

I don't think so.

Did you vote for BO and still think he is doing a good job? If this is true, you are no moderate.

Many moderates are really libs. They are just too chickensh*t to admit it.

And usually when one tries to straddle the middle of the road, one gets their ass run over....which is exactly what BO did to moderates.

But you Rep's and Con's depend so much on the Moderates. By the way how's your girl doing in Nevada? You know Sharron Angle? I mean last time I checked she was 11 points ahead of Reid but what??? She's behind now? WHAT!!! Also did you see the latest polls in Florida Gipper? Charlie Christ is stomping the snot out of your Republican favorite Rubio??? Wow what happened? I thought this country was leaning to the right??? Could it be that the Moderate/Independent Label which you so blindly criticize showing you Reps' and Con's who really decides the fate of this country??? Welcome to middle America Gipper and I'm not talking about the mid west either. I'm talking about those who you need to fear when it comes to the general Election. You see you Rep's have a chance to get this country back but if you stray to far to the right....Well you end up like the Lib's and as you can see there in a world of hurt and rightfully so. By the way I proudly voted for OBAMA just like I proudly voted for BUSH.......TWICE!!!!! :D

its not even close liberal ideas work better thats why we put a demacrat back in the white house.it may be 20 years before the gop takes back the white they have no idea.they get their talking points from talking raido and fox news.they cant accept the fact that the country is going liberal

You have to look at the genesis of the ideas in order to determine how well they work.

Liberals believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.

Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

Actually, it's quite simple ... conservatives believe in equal OPPORTUNITY; liberals believe in equal RESULTS.

If you are willing to abdicate your responsibility as a citizen, and as an adult, to an overarching government, then liberal ideas work best. If you think that a bureaucratic empire can manage your life better than you can, then liberal ideas work best.

The major problem with being an extremist, it means if anyone disagrees with you, they have to be wrong. An extremist also has a problem defining a moderate and are frightened by them as they have problems seeing anything that is not extreme. Extremists do a much better job when they are told what to do and think. If it is said by a wealthy person or a politician they like it must be correct and true. Grasping the possibility of working with someone you disagree with is a sign of weakness. I will not vote for Hillary or someone from the Perry/Ryan mold.
We have those who are only interested in themselves and they are on both ends of the scale.

Werbung:
Cali is what happens when voters vote on evrything, and don't have politicians do there jobs...Vote against all taxes...vote for all spending....then blame politicians for the problems....

Your joking..right? With a 10% sales tax, a 14% personal income tax, and $4.30 a gallon gas...I think we are taxed enough already.

Why do you think all the businesses are leaving Calif for states like Texas?

Back