Do NOT recognize Armenian genocide!

eralkan

I’m Turkish American and I’m really displeased with Sarkozy’s decision to accept Armenian genocide recognition! Sarkozy is a trickster because by doing so he want to get more votes from Armenian diaspora in France on the upcoming elections. And I’m displeased twice because Obama may follow Sarkozy’s path because he also will have very intense battle to stay in the White House. As for Turkey I think it should reconsider its political and military relations with US because Obama surely will use this sore point against Turkey to raise his rating no matter what Turkish authorities really think! Turkey must do something to stop this lawlessness and nonobservance of its legitimate interests!

Werbung:
et al,

I thought it was already history and recognized. I thought the tribunal investigated this. I thought APRIL 24th was the Remembrance Day.

What is the intent of NOT recognizing it?

Most Respectfully,
R

et al,

I thought it was already history and recognized. I thought the tribunal investigated this. I thought APRIL 24th was the Remembrance Day.

Most Respectfully,
R

it seems so, I don't know, negative to call it that ?

It's a little-known fact that in the former Soviet Union , Armenians have also slaughtered a large number of Azerbaijanis,
who are ethnic Turks . There's plenty of blame ot go around .

I did some genealogy research for a friend whoes g-grandparents came here from Armenia. The father was killed and the town they fled from was being ethnically cleansed. It was a geneocide.

I did some genealogy research for a friend whoes g-grandparents came here from Armenia. The father was killed and the town they fled from was being ethnically cleansed. It was a geneocide.

people in that part of the world are virulently violent against their foes. definately no mas 24/7/365 thats why their leaders tend to be particularly ruthless just to try and keep things tamped down.

Not sure I get what you mean. I'm talking about first hand knowledge by people who managed to live through it.

Where a mass killing can be called a genocide is hard to tell. There have been thousands of mass killings throughout the world. Both Germany to Cambodia where millions died have been recognized as genocide. If this was on the same scale it is genocide.

Where a mass killing can be called a genocide is hard to tell. There have been thousands of mass killings throughout the world. Both Germany to Cambodia where millions died have been recognized as genocide. If this was on the same scale it is genocide.

Yes and these events generally linked to the Russian invasion to the Ottoman Emprie. The same way occupation and Armenian activities could be called as a genocide. You need to call all events of WW1 as genocide to recognize such a thing.

But no doubt, there wasn't a genocide. İt s just one of the politic lies invented in the modern era.

But no doubt, there wasn't a genocide. İt s just one of the politic lies invented in the modern era.

A government policy to cleanse Turkey of a certain group of people was and is genocide. And it wasn't only Armenians. Why are you so hung up on the word genocide? They murdered 1 - 1.5 million people. It happened.

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

who recognize Alzaria genocide by France during its colonization.

Werbung:
Back