Do You Believe the 2008 & 2012 Presidential Elections Were Stolen

Do You Believe the 2008 & 2012 Presidential Elections Were Stolen?

• I believe the 2008 election was stolen but not the 2012

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe the 2012 election was stolen but not the 2008

• No voter fraud existed, that is just a right-wing conspiracy

• Total voters

Texas_tea

Please take the poll above. You can choose multiple responses and please state why you chose your response.

Now that two Democratic political operatives have been found guilty in Indiana over Obama's illegally forged signatures to be placed on the ballot there, I would like to discuss what other people think of the rampant voter fraud in this Country and if they believe it could have swayed to election results.

Post your own stories of voter fraud. We are all aware of the presence of the New Black Panthers in Phily in both '08 and '12 and the DOJ suing states for trying to implement voter ID laws but there are many more other stories out there.

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.

Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.

Werbung:
Of course they weren't stolen. Even if there had been zero voter fraud, Obama would have won both.

They were won on the basis of Obama's lies and ignorant people's tendency to believe him, but that's how Democrats have won pretty much every election they've ever won. That's different from "stolen".

Of course they weren't stolen. Even if there had been zero voter fraud, Obama would have won both.

They were won on the basis of Obama's lies and ignorant people's tendency to believe him, but that's how Democrats have won pretty much every election they've ever won. That's different from "stolen".
Last nights convictions of the two democratic operatives clearly shows Obama would not have even made it to the primaries in '08 had it not been for fraud. And, I would also argue that there are not as many "ignorant people" out there who supported Obama that the MSM would have you believe.

Last nights convictions of the two democratic operatives clearly shows Obama would not have even made it to the primaries in '08 had it not been for fraud.
Nonsense. The conviction show that he wouldn't have made it to the Indiana primary. What's that got to do with the rest of the states?

Where you you get this nonsense? Unlike liberals, conservatives can win without it... if they just start being conservative.

P.S. He lost in Indiana anyway. Hillary won that state's primary in 2008.

Nonsense. The conviction show that he wouldn't have made it to the Indiana primary. What's that got to do with the rest of the states?

Where you you get this nonsense? Unlike liberals, conservatives can win without it... if they just start being conservative.

P.S. He lost in Indiana anyway. Hillary won that state's primary in 2008.
Yes ... I know Hillary won ....

But, if the signatures would have been challenged, Obama would have fallen short by some 56 signatures to make it to the primaries. If challenged Hillary would have still made to the primaries.

This is just one of many examples of voter fraud, primarily on the democrat side that in my opinion did ultimately sway both elections.

axlerod and plouffe had a very creative strategy to secure the 2008 primary win. credit where credit is due.

of course there were shenannigans, there always are and hrc had her share you can be sure. I feel these more or less even out.

hrc used a traditional campaign, hey it worked for bubba right ? bo's handlers worked the ground game in a new way and had an advantage hrc could not answer by using a structural bias built into the district allocation of delegates that give extra to minority population ones. he focused on those and overcame much of hrcs built in strengths.

and they only got better at increasing their margins in minority voting in 2012.

of course a nonexistant press certainly didnt hurt. thats a lot of free advertising.

my 2cents

I still can't get passed the legal "Official Certification of Nomination", which has to be signed by the chair and the secretary of the nomination convention and filed in every state. It was altered for Barack Obama.

The part that was missing in all states except Hawaii;

"the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution".

Very odd that they were all filed except for Hawaii with the missing language.

Justice Department to monitor South Carolina congressional election

The Justice Department said in a statement it was monitoring the election under provisions of the Voting Rights Act of 1965. The law bars election discrimination on the basis of race, color or membership in a minority language group.

Here we go again ..... more stolen elections. Those of you who think the Republicans will keep the House in 2014 will be sorely disappointed. It will be stolen ..... just like the last two general elections.

Where the hell was the DOJ in Philadelphia back in '08 and '12 with their Voting Rights Act of 1965 when Obama's New Black Panther Party was forcibly removing GOP poll inspectors and preventing whites from voting?

Do you really still believe these elections were/are going to be legit?

I believe that voter fraud existed but the elections were legitimate

If the race had been just a little closer, it would have been subject to a challenge. But this is the thing. Every Republican and conservative has to know that the Democrats pull every dirty trick in the book to win. The Daleys of Chicago wrote the book, and Barack Obama and his guru David Axelrod are products of the Chicago machine. So every evangelical Christian, every veteran, every conservative has to be out there voting, casting enough ballots that the amount of cheating they do doesn't matter

I believe that voter fraud existed but the elections were legitimate

If the race had been just a little closer, it would have been subject to a challenge. But this is the thing. Every Republican and conservative has to know that the Democrats pull every dirty trick in the book to win. The Daleys of Chicago wrote the book, and Barack Obama and his guru David Axelrod are products of the Chicago machine. So every evangelical Christian, every veteran, every conservative has to be out there voting, casting enough ballots that the amount of cheating they do doesn't matter
If the Ku Klux Klan had done what the New Black Panthers did in '08 and '12 the elections would have been called a fraud and everyone knows it. Not only did the New Black Panthers intimidate voters and throw out GOP poll inspectors once, but they did it twice with the support of the Obama regime!

This in itself is enough for me to believe that the elections were not legit and that the mid term elections will also be stolen next year giving the House back to the Marxist Party.

not to condone their actions or accept holdrr's shamfull disregard but how many precincts are we talking about here ? a handfull at bedt and ones unlikely to go GOP in significant numbers.

the odds and ends of fraud couldnt make near as much difference as the mobilization of new dem voters. the sort who had never seen a polling place in their lives.

not to condone their actions or accept holdrr's shamfull disregard but how many precincts are we talking about here ? a handfull at bedt and ones unlikely to go GOP in significant numbers.

the odds and ends of fraud couldnt make near as much difference as the mobilization of new dem voters. the sort who had never seen a polling place in their lives.
Right on the money..

That does not matter. It would not have mattered if it were the other way around as I stated before. What is good for one party should apply for both.

Werbung:

That does not matter. It would not have mattered if it were the other way around as I stated before. What is good for one party should apply for both.

Back