Do you think Dave Rubin of, "The Rubin Report" is a Dem or a Conservative?

Yo Daddy!

On Offensive Comedy & Political Correctness | Nick Di Paolo | COMEDY | Rubin Report (58:34)​

Dave Rubin, host of The Rubin Report, recently announced that he and his partner are expecting two children, via surrogacy.

On Twitter, the responses to Rubin’s announcement proved striking, with his own fans expressing discomfort, or even disgust, at the thought of two gay men starting a family.

How did Rubin get to the point where his supposed allies proudly reject his very existence?

Well, Rubin has been cultivating an intolerant audience for several years, with his talk show The Rubin Report functioning as a cushy platform for hate-mongers like Stefan Molyneux and Milo Yiannopoulos, a safe space where all the questions are softballs. According to Rubin, his show is "a hub for misunderstood or canceled people or to-be-canceled people to express themselves honestly."

Last edited:
Werbung:
Rubin has made more than his fair share of reputation-tarnishing misjudgments. His show has featured Stefan Molyneux, a Canadian alt-right pundit with an indefensible fascination with race and IQ, and Mike Cernovich, a conspiracy theorist in the mold of Alex Jones. I remember watching these interviews with an open mind, only to be horrified when I googled guest names afterward. Long before either appeared on Rubin’s show in 2016 and 2017, Molyneux and Cernovich were well-known as slimy conspiracy theorists. And yet, Rubin still chose to give them a massive platform.But I have also realized that Rubin wildly misses the mark in his understanding of free speech. I, too, am a staunch defender of free speech. I defend it not just as a constitutional right, but as one of the highest virtues. But there is no virtue in uncritically legitimizing silly ideas on a platform as influential as "The Rubin Report.

he's a good marketeer, like trump is. Bring on crazy lunatics and let them rant and rave without asking any intelligent questions, and that appeals to right wing morons. Hey, props for making a living that way!

Werbung:

On Offensive Comedy & Political Correctness | Nick Di Paolo | COMEDY | Rubin Report (58:34)​

Dave Rubin, host of The Rubin Report, recently announced that he and his partner are expecting two children, via surrogacy.

On Twitter, the responses to Rubin’s announcement proved striking, with his own fans expressing discomfort, or even disgust, at the thought of two gay men starting a family.

How did Rubin get to the point where his supposed allies proudly reject his very existence?

Well, Rubin has been cultivating an intolerant audience for several years, with his talk show The Rubin Report functioning as a cushy platform for hate-mongers like Stefan Molyneux and Milo Yiannopoulos, a safe space where all the questions are softballs. According to Rubin, his show is "a hub for misunderstood or canceled people or to-be-canceled people to express themselves honestly."

Back